I am about to give up on this

Is it because I download magick books illegal, that’s why magick is not working for me or what could be the problem

I have really practiced magick for years with all my focus and concentration but nothing yielded results

2 Likes

What sort of magick have you been practicing? Have you tried asking for little things or you are trying to make big jumps ?

2 Likes

Meditation is the very first step, if you weren’t already aware.

6 Likes

Now don’t take this the wrong way but…
First off your attitude is all wrong. Your expectations are all wrong, and your approach is all wrong.
First your attitude, you are in a victim mentality, when you should be in a victory mentality. Whether you say “I can’t” or “I can” you’re right.
Second, your expectations need to be realistic, results are never immediate, well sometimes they are but not usually for people just starting out. You also have to know what to look for. King Paimon is not going to suddenly appear in your kitchen in a puff of smoke he could, but it’s not likely, he will more likely be subtle, a subtle voice in your head that if you don’t shut up your own negative thoughts you won’t hear. He may appear as a blackbird and fly overhead or land near you to let you know he’s heard you. He may use random numbers such as seeing 4:44 on the clock or on a licenceplate of a car. He may communicate with you in the form of synchronicity such as strange coincidences that stream together to form serendipitous events. This all goes back to attitude because if you are too busy feeling sorry for yourself you will miss the signs that are everywhere. As far as results are concerned you must keep in mind that the gods won’t do for man what he can do for himself. If you do magick to get a job but don’t bother checking the want ads or ever ask for an interview you might as well skip the magic too. You got to meet the spirits half way, they can help in many ways but if you don’t take some initiative it’s pointless.
And for your approach, this whole system is about self evolution and development, it’s about growth as a person an individual and the whole. It doesn’t do much good to summon a spirit to your bedroom if you don’t even have the psychic awareness to realize it’s there. You need to work on not necessarily growing your psychic senses but noticing that they have always been there and that you have simply not paid much attention to them. In today’s world everything is loud and in your face but in the psychic world it’s subtle and fleeting and if you don’t observe diligently you will miss it.

This meditation helps you to calm your mind and put the distractions aside to open you up to the subtle messages from your subconscious mind that’s trying to relay information to you.
Now I would wish you good luck on your path but that’s not what you need, what you need is the will to put in hard work and grow yourself. Cheers!

20 Likes

There is a lot of material on magick, in the public domain, copyrighted, and also under some rights reserved and/or various free culture licenses. Most of it, IMHO is crap. Its either UPG, or unverified personal gnosis, far too advanced for the newbie practitioner, or requires ridiculous amounts of tools, time and money.
People just do stuff, get bored, and then think it is all a waste. That is what happens in a lot of religions, people, go through the motions thinking they are forming some kind of community, and in reality they are doing tons of meaningless rituals with people who they may or may not have anything in common with including world view.
Step one is to open your senses. One easy way to do this is to take advantage of the fact that all humans need sleep. So, there are various states between being awake and being asleep. Also, you should take some effort to recall your dreams. That will help a lot. The other thing is to notice after any ritual, how your emotional state changed (or did not change) before and after a rite. Be completely honest with yourself and ignore someone else’s idea of how you are supposed to feel.
So the problem is, people think of this stuff as “not working” when they don’t even know any more what “working” is or what rituals and magick practices are supposed to do.

3 Likes

Golden!

2 Likes

Let me bounce back and see what happens

1 Like

It is because your consciousness has not shifted into alignment with the desired outcome. It is consciousness is the only reality and all rituals are aimed at shifting consciousness. Struggling tends to create similar experiences. You need to focus without emotional strain. A persistent focus on a desired outcome will get you there if you keep contradiction in consciousness to a minimum. It has nothing to do with the free downloads unless you believe it does.

2 Likes

thanks for your tips and ideas

Hihihi :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:
Just kidding im the same :grin:

7 Likes

Huh, magick is real I can see things are now happening, if this deal goes successful then I am already rich, it’s very great deal out of nowhere

3 Likes

good

Workings for wealth can be hindered if you feel guilt for downloading illegally, and also thinking about the ritual and frequently hoping or doubting that it will work can make a spell fail as well.

1 Like

I am now confident, downloading magick books illegal has no effect at all

1 Like

Hey, mate, glad you’re still on the path.

May I tell you something? If you become rich… buy the books you downloaded. Please.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Lol. I’m pretty sure I do this.

1 Like

What are you talking about?

Well, it affects the money the writers could have gotten if you purchased from them and the fact a real book in your hands is nice compared to a pdf, or e-format. Some writers bless or consecrate their tomes in some form esp if you can get a personal signature. Surely you must like the smell of tomes in a library (musty, dusty, or otherwise).

I wish the writer knew where I came from, this is Africa things are not easy the poorest country I come from how can start ordering magick books and the only I can practice magick is downloading illegal books

1 Like