How to talk with Asmodeus

i was actually wondering the same thing lol

Just want to learn more about things that I dont completely understand. I though about asking him to explain more the “system” of the world

4 Likes

Oh he is a clever one. Don’t invoke him until you understand that once you do, he cannot be banished. I haven’t tried, and honestly don’t want to, he is capable of so many things, amazing. To begin a communication with him, simply draw out his sigil, put it in your left hand and meditate on it, and all you have to do is call his name. He doesn’t seem to care for his enn, I would only chant it once. You will know when he’s there, then just talk respectfully to him, he may try to see what you’re made of, in fact you can pretty much count on it. Do not lie to him, he will know. Demons communicate telepathically most of the time, so our minds thoughts are exposed to them at their will. I am happy to have him around, he does seem to enjoy communicating more than some, but he can mess with your head so learn from it, as he can teach you many things.

9 Likes

There are a plethora of methods you could use, I say do whatever feels the most convenient/comfortable to you. If you’re having problems, like the messages above I also prefer to use their sigil if it’s the first time I’m invoking that spirit/entity. I would also note, to mentally brace yourself, his presence is fairly strong even my by standards. It can be a tad overwhelming if you’re not expecting it. As for communication-style I’m not really sure how to advise you on that one. He’s very upfront/casual with me, even during my first invocation (despite my immediate nervousness) and it’s been that way ever since. Although I can’t say that my experience will be the same as yours.

4 Likes

@4648Cru Did that; called his name 9 times, chanted his enn 9 times, drew his sigil, put it on my left hand and meditated on it for 30 minutes. Got nothing, unfortunately. Should I try again?

@Deceiver hope i can communicate with him

He may just show up unexpectedly lol. First of all, he doesn’t seem to care for his enn. I wouldn’t use it more than once, but that’s my way. I can do it now just with his sigil and by calling out his name. To me he seems to be very particular about certain things. I would never lie to him, command, or be disrespectful to him. If you did that, if he wants to communicate he will. I would give it some time, be patient.

5 Likes

Oh you are so right. It takes awhile to build a rapport with Asmodeus, when that has happened, he is quite a gentleman. You’re also correct about the energy he emits, I wouldn’t recommend invocations for beginners. He is so clever. Know you have had contact with him.

3 Likes

So should I keep doing the “ritual” or just wait?

1 Like

@Wanna_BeTheGuy Sometimes things take a while. Developing your clairvoyant abilities, and ability to interact with the astral is more important then what spirit you are contacting. Asmodeus in particular can be very picky about who he likes and who he doesn’t. If he came to you, you will likely have fewer problems contacting him then if you approached him. Build a rapport with him, stick his charged seal under your pillow at night and call him into your dreams so that you can converse. Good dream incubation skills will take you a long way with Asmodeus.

If in your day to day life you notice that your temper is getting touchier then usual, or that you are feeling abnormally horny. He has likely been showing up when you call, you just haven’t felt his presence. Asmodeus knows his callers limits very well. He will not presence himself completely unless he feels that you can handle it. He is very considerate in this regard. It’s like the old fable about boiling a frog, if he shows up all at once and you aren’t ready for him, his presence can shatter your mind… I’ve seen it happen to a disrespectful student. He will show up in increments, so that you can acclimate to his energy. He doesn’t generally enjoy seeing those who want to learn from him go to the nut house.

Keep up your rituals and you will see success eventually. Most people new to spirit work don’t realize how much patience it often takes to learn to interact with the spirit world.

Once you do make contact though, you will likely come to love his company.

10 Likes

@Otherion How long is a while, and how can i differentiate it from the spirit just not responding? Medidated on his sigil10 days straight, still got nothing…

And I wouldnt like to change spirits, I just feel that it needs to be him

It will take as long as it takes. Have the patience to work at you own pace. You can’t force yourself to develop faster then you are able to develop. I can give you no other answer to this question, because there IS NO OTHER ANSWER.

If your clairvoyant abilities are not up to par, I would suggest ceasing the spirit work, and concentrating on developing your ability to scry and astral project first. Do energy work and energy movement exercises like tai chi and chi gung. Learn what energy feels like and how it responds to you. Then come back to your spirit work.

Sorcery is remarkably simple, but it ISN’T easy. It is in fact the hardest path you can walk. Magick isn’t a quick fix for things, it takes time and practice… LOTS AND LOTS of practice to learn how to make magick work, let alone work well. If you are approaching Asmodeus because you want something you can just as easily invoke his name in a spell you cast… but spirit work was reserved for the higher grades of the mystery schools for a reason… there are prerequisites to working with spirits. If you haven’t taken the time to develop those, you are largely S.O.L.

9 Likes

I just would like to add that I get the best results and Asmodeus tends to manifest more clearly for me in the month of November. After working with him for about a year consistently it has become easier for me to communicate with him telepathically. Since November is also Hekate’s time, I am looking forward to a lavish ritual with Asmodeus again this November.

I tried doing some of the stuff that’s said here and I actually had his sigil under my pillow when I was sleeping. I dreamed of him and I’m not sure if anyone experienced it but he was giving me flowers (if I remember light blue lilies) and he was a gentle man, (called me honey at some point). IDK, this was my first experience talking or contacting him and when I woke, I don’t feel so sick or feel depressed, I felt better! I would say I have a strong connection with spirits and my birth month is November…so idk

3 Likes

Welcome @neni_is_an_Iida_simp, it is a rule of the forum for all new members to make introductions so click on the image below and tell us about your magickal practice/path, how long you’ve practiced, where you’re from, etc.
intro1

I just evoke him into my astral temple, if you have one, put defenses around it so only true, non imposter spirits can enter, or those who you allow in. Then just call to him, I usually say, “Father Asmodeus, Lord of Lust, please come to my temple so we may converse.”

What exactly do you mean by this?

I was glad I ran upon your reply. For awhile now I would get close to Asmodeus and then it felt as if he’d leave or I’d loose my connection to him. At first I thought it was my fault that I was doing something wrong and I made him angry but now I see looking back that he was doing exactly what you said. Allowing me to adjust to him and now that I think of it that was kind of the impression I was getting but not listening too. I’m looking forward to knowing him better and learning from him. So thank you for you response I found it really helpful

2 Likes

I am very enthralled with Asmoday, i’ve invoked him for a ritual and felt his energy very well. Then called him once again to ask for a sign re: whether he will help me with my situation or not and chanted his enn for it, i immediately felt his presence. Then a few minutes later i spilled salad in the most unusual way all over my breasts… like the plate got magically pushed that direction by me. I had sauce all over my breasts specifically and given his fondness of sex and women’s bodies i took it as a sign it was him. I started laughing and said okay, thank you for your help. Then suddenly i get a blind reading re: my POI saying randomly at the end that he realised “the grass isn’t greener” (re: 3rd party i am trying to remove with his help, the reader knew nothing about it). So i feel very blessed, it’s my first time invoking any entity. I like his strength and his energy. Ave Asmoday!

What do you mean by shatter your mind and “go nut”? I don’t really understand why and how would that happen

I tried to listen to it’s enn some few days ago and the experience was terrible.
I always feel horny and sometimes even dream of having sex with someone and will wake up and will realized that I have already cum in my pants.
Because of that I stopped immediately because I wasn’t ready for that at that moment.

1 Like