How To Soul Travel Guaranteed

Thanks man! I always thought “am I doing it right? I still am not fully out of my body… what do I do wrong etc”
That really confused me and it kept bugging me a long time! :sweat_smile:

But it is still pretty easy for me, like snapping with your finger. Has anyone the same experiences?

4 Likes

How many months/years it took for you to be able to, as E. A puts it, ‘jump’ a. k. a having completely clear perception while being out of body.

3 Likes

It honestly doesn’t take as long as you would think. As with anything it depends on how often you practice and how much dedication you put into it.

For some people it’s also a natural instinct, some people remember their soul travels as clear as they remember their dreams both lucid and non lucid so both factors play a role

6 Likes

I know there is a breathing technique which can give one ability of astral travel within six months. But I think it won’t go beyond the astral realm.

E. A’s soul travel course is quite a thing with 24-27 realms. Believe me many spiritual Giants can’t go beyond the casual, or even know that there is something beyond the casual realm.

Ahhhh, who says money can’t buy happiness, not only happiness, it can also buy divinity/godhood.

4 Likes

Sit down, back straight and relax visualize in the air particles of bright light, this is omnipotence as omnipotence exists everywhere, within and without think about these particles they make up all physical and spiritual existence.

i actually see these particles without meditation or anything from time to time and when I concentrate I can usually see them easily as well. When it first started happening

I thought I was seeing shit but after a While I realized I wasn’t it kind of made me think of how “this is all an illusion” or something like that. To me These particles are almost microscopic but barely visible bright white particles that swirl around each other. Kinda weird to explain.

Does anyone else see this ever or am I the only one?
I feel like I’m tuned into something here. I haven’t heard of anyone ever talk about it but this description is exactly that.

7 Likes

This might be a technicality and I might be splitting hairs, but there’s a part of me that seriously doubt that you ever actually leave your body in any way or form. What I mean by that is I don’t think you naturally create a spirit double of yourself that goes anywhere. It seems to me that the best description is that you don’t leave your body, but that when you Soul travel your mind recreates that world. In other words it’s not a journey outside of yourself, it’s a journey within yourself. Meaning that you already have all the answers as you’re tied into this universe and the only thing that you’re doing is accessing them. So yes, I might Soul travel in the sense that my mind creates the illusion of going there, but I think what’s going on is I simply pull from the universe to recreate that construct in my mind and then I simply act on it accordingly. That being said, when I act on it in my mind, it becomes manifest in the real world. Anyway that’s my take and I may change my mind on things later on but to me that just seems like the best description. I find that when I try to act this way that Soul travel is effortless. But when I try to go to these exercises and force myself to do it, it seems extremely unnatural.

4 Likes

i like your take on it not tgat i fully agree nor disagree. are you successful in AP and soul travel in general? just curious what method works well for you if you are.

I myself fins it very tiring trying to do a rope pull method for AP when laying down. it becomes mentally exhausting. that’s just my experience I seem to get worse the more I try. I was successfully early on and now i just keep passing out.

How successful am I? I am not really sure. If what I believe is correct, then I have been doing soul travel and AP for a long time before knowing what it was…chalking it up to “mere intuition” before I hear the terms AP and soul travel and acting as if its some new skill that I need to learn.

@MagickMike Actually you aren’t actually creating a body, your externalising your inner body by creating a astral double in this low vibrational world.

If this isn’t real projection then physical Evocation via structuring the body of a spirit in a manifestation isn’t real either this would mean some of the greatest occultists are wrong and you are the only person with all the answers.

Remember we are projecting consciousness out of the physical body and depending on what plane we use certain bodies as vehicles.

If you are travelling to the aethyric plane, you use your aethyric body, if you travel to the astral plane you use your astral body etc.

Just like Evocation the spirits doesn’t manifest with arms and legs like us, we look that way because that’s how our biology evolved due to our environment. We instead structuring their body, which they use to appear physical to us, this is how we inferface with things from other realities.

So if I am wrong and others like Ea Koetting are wrong then, what have I been doing for the past ten years. Remember it is our consciousness leaving, we aren’t just building the body before us, but we are projecting it into a matrix which is structured in a form of which we can better interact with.

So I believe that if my method is incorrect then all the greatest authors and occultists on BALG are wrong too.

8 Likes

To quote Ea

“Where the mind goes, the rest of you will follow”.

5 Likes

I guess I’m supposed to read your comments and take everything seriously that you have to say but after you put the sarcasm in there accusing me of being somebody who would perceive myself as being the one who has all the answers I just pretty much to shut the damn thread down. I don’t know who you are or who you think that you are but if you’re this much of a smart-ass in your comments are certainly not worth recognizing.

@C.Kendall
Do I need to do the exercises each time I desire to soul travel?

2 Likes

No brother these are a one and done type of exercises

3 Likes

@C.Kendall

I had an astrology reading done and my abilities to connect to the paranormal world are blocked because of childhood traumas / issues / abusive parents / intimacy issues / emotional traumas / emotional wounds… relationship are tough, it’s hard to connect to women in real life and that’s why I reached out to the occult and my succubus companions. But the irony is that I need to fix my issues first i’ve been told…

In order to progress spiritually and psychically I have to get my issues fixed, otherwise it will be very hard to connect with my spirit companions / guides

What should I do ? Is it possible for me to connect? I am determined to connect I practice daily the void meditation and psychic exercises, I want to break the chains that are holding me back in this low vibrational physical plane.

Thank you for clarifying, brother.

1 Like

Hey, just reading this thread n I have a quick question. Is it possible to astral project somewhere and pick up what u left? Can my astral self bring back stuff that belongs to me, to me?

2 Likes

What exactly do you mean by

“ Can my astral self bring stuff back that belong so to me ? “.

2 Likes

:hugs::clap::palms_up_together::clap::raised_hands::clap:
Applouse, for such a great detailed, in depth explenation!

Thank you C. Kendall.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

I left my stethoscope at some lady’s hse. She won’t answer my calls about bringing it back to the office, n her hubby kinda took a liking to me, so I won’t be going back there. Any ideas how I can get it?

I was wondering if my astral self went there, would it be able to grab that for me?

@A.Lucifer

Depends on the atachment.
A physical object can’t be picked up and carried away from there to be at your place (basically stealing), but it can be re-produced in your current enviorment based on the original form.
If it actually belongs to you and haven’t been rebound to a new owner, the Item will actually seek to come back to your aid, at least if it’s energetically bound.

Non the less, if it’s a person or living entity, the game changes drastically, as there’s a lot of manipulation you can do from the astrals to influence behavior and outcomes.

Yes. Andromalius.
Evoke him, and ask him to bring the Stethoscope back.
He’s well known to be good at bringing back lost and stolen goods.

Sin,

¥’B

3 Likes