How to perform a physical shapeshift

What do you guys know or think about the book:
“Morphosephram” ??

I was in with a group of werewolf wannabes in middle school called the peace howlers (which ironically led me indirectly to EA Koetting and actual magick) and there was a thread of people who thought to test magick out and since they wanted to physically shift they found morphosephram. We had a small group of maybe four or five individuals who were gonna test out the rituals and some of us have seen actual progress.

Personally with highschool getting in the way I couldn’t pursue it much farther than the general rituals used for all of them. I haven’t spoken to any of the others for years as I discontinued being a part of it after I found true magick and power and saw that most of them were frauds. I have seen that most of the rituals can be easily replaced by the techniques that are on this site and in the books and often times the techniques here work hundreds, if not thousands, of times better. I have not tested the specific rituals that are unique to each transformative path so I cannot test the validity of them. I will be evoking the specific being of each ritual in the summer after highschool graduation to ask them of the validity and workings of the rituals in the book.

2 Likes

Who is “Mobloch”? -Just another way to spell: “Moloch” ?
~In the book is he/it the one who brings you the entity to merge with in the vampire ritual
-which seemed to me FAR superior to the wolf ritual, which need TONS of exercised for the third eye, and to do that crap with the morphogenetic fields and subfields.

3 Likes

PM me about results and success. I have a very good reason to want to shapeshift, and Artemis supports me fully in this.

@Drachir do you mind me asking what you are speaking of, and if I can use it for full body physical shapeshifting?

You mean that I will be able to change myself to undead or green lantern or Lich and someone will see it :0 ?

1 Like

alright, one at a time.

drachir: Moblock, or lord moblock, will only answer to moblock as far as I have experienced, although he doesn’t seem to mind much about a mistake in saying his name in the heat of the moment as long as its unintentional. he is the one that introduces you to the demon of which you will merge with, as well as aid in the process, since the demon you merge with is his underling in the hierarchy. and yes, the vamp rituals seem much easier than the wolf or shapechanger rituals, but remember that its pretty much a requirement to have that third eye exercises to do anything in high level magick, and also note that you must, after merging with the being, feed it and yourself with power from others (vampire, duh) and you are far more restricted on what you can change into, which is also almost purely dependent on the demon and what it wants to be more than what you want to be.

vladzz and patrykp: these rituals will bring you into full physical transformation and someone can see it happen. as for what you can turn into, it takes a while to build the morphogenetic field (the transformation you want to have happen) into the desired form, and if it isn’t something with a well defined shape, like fictional characters and beings, the transformation may lose its shape in translation and form something that looks nothing alike to what you wanted. that’s the warning printed on the label, or in this case literally in the book, right before the field altering rituals for forming subfields. the morphosephram is a book that you can find pretty easily on amazon. you want to follow the rituals and heed every warning and every necessity or else you can end up in a shape you don’t want to be in and you’d have no way of returning from that form.

8 Likes

Hello, I’ve recently just bought one of his books and began to work with it. Is there anybody that has became successful? I also have couple of questions…Love to hear back.

Do Leviathans have a shape shifting ability if so i would take in the power of a Leviathans ability and if i would like to destroy my enemy by shifting into my enemy form and kill him and then leave the area while i look like the enemy i killed so witnesses see my enemy get out of the area go down to a subway and then shift back to original self then their you go bobs you uncle.

What would be the best position to be in while doing this?

1 Like

This reminds me. I was watching “dogman” encounter testimonies and this guy was saying that when he was younger his mom had a friend that needed their help moving out because she had an abusive partner and needed to leave. He said when they got to the house his mom and her friend were carrying the bags out quietly, but he got distracted by the man (the friend’s partner) sitting on a chair in the living room. He was staring blankly into space… And then grabbed a jar that was sitting in front of him with a black gooey substance and began rubbing it all over his body. He watched him for a bit before the mom and friend noticed… But he said that the man’s body started contorting and he began to grow patches of hair. When he started growling the mom and her friend began to scream and they all ran out of the house. As he was telling his experience he fast forwarded to later in life when he got a hold of some “occult” Book? I don’t remember where he said he saw it, but that it had the description of the same jar of black goo and it said it was used for transforming the body. He had been asking his mom about that day for years but she was always too afraid to talk about it. I wonder if that’s actually a thing.

4 Likes

Well she could have gained an critical ammount of energy in the astral dimension,
sort of like demons when you evoke them.

I’ve heard of that from a book of a a salve with the right herbal salve mix that when enchanted and rubbed on your body will turn you into a werewolf and I’m not talking about a normal wolf or a twilight wolf I’m talking about running on hind legs or all fours, super strong, hairy beast werewolf!:wolf:

1 Like