How to increase your ability to see, hear, and communicate with demons?

Are there meditation practices, or other practices that one can do to increase their ability to see, hear, and communicate with demons? If you know of any such ways, can you please describe them?

6 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

Here.

2 Likes

that link talked a lot about a banishing ritual, but i don’t see the good it would do me, as I can’t see spirits anyway (not sure i would want to), so banishing spirits that “aren’t invited” , i would have no way of confirming or denying it.

I’m still on the fence about whether demons or angels even exist. Doing kundalini meditation brought me into a state of no-mind, where there is no “God”, all there is is simply an eternal consciousness that is unified. So I’ve seen no proof that there is a supreme being, other than a full cosmic consciousness, that we are all part of. It’s like drops of water in an ocean, all together we are one.

So in light of that transcendental experience, I have seen no evidence for the existence of a God or of angels and demons. When I say that I would like to be able to communicate with a demon at will, I mean something real, and not just something mentally imagined in the mind, because the mind can imagine anything, but in truth the mind itself isn’t even real. The mind-ego acts as a barrier between the cosmic self and the full reality.

Obviously I don’t want to just “take it on faith” that demons exist, because that would be the same hypocrisy of the religious people, who just take it blindly on faith that some “God” exists.

I say that without the conception of a God, and the repression that religion creates, and the SUFFERING that this repression creates, there wouldn’t even be a need for a concept like liberation or heaven, as this earth is enough, it is the paradise, but anti-life monsters posing as religious leaders have demonized this world, have demonized sex, have demonized humanity, and created an inhuman system of slavery. If humans simply existed free from the evil influence of religion, then the very concept of a “God” or an escape like a heaven, wouldn’t even exist either.

4 Likes

I checked that, he seems to suggest it only works with Azazel, anyway I’ll just keep doing daily invocations of a few demons and see if I can try that sigil focusing method and will see what happens, it wont happen overnight but it takes practice, which I am committed to.

1 Like

It doesn’t only work with Azazel. It’s trancework. It works with anyone.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing that post, I gave it a try looking to improve clairaudience, set my intention before hand. Not even two minutes into chanting Azazels enn my ears start to have like strong a build up pressure in both my ears drums it was strange feeling. I know something happened I just don’t know what.

I used to be able to see spirits and demons without invocation. I had to ask them to stop popping up because it was too much from me and I was jumping everytime someone would show up. My suggestion is to talk to your higherself. You know you can do it but maybe deep down you’re scared to see

well yea naturally i dont wanna be seeing spirits or ghosts during normal hours. But I would like to know if the pact request has been granted, without having to wait to see the results. Either way, I suppose we’ll just wait and see.

This newsletter entry may also be helpful

Towards the end of the article, EA wrote about the situation of not yet being able to hear Spirits.
Besides this workaround he referenced, elsewhere he sometimes suggested the “five questions exercise”. That is, you write 5 questions and leave some space for each answer, then ‘open’ the sigil of an entity by gazing at it, read the first question and write down everything occurring to your mind. Read the second question and, if you experience difficulty, open again the sigil…
This way you communicate with a spirit and improve your clairaudience at the same time.

5 Likes

Sounds like a good practice. The question i am asking mostly is “please put the idea in my mind what you would like in return”

2 Likes

I’m kind of surprised I don’t see this advice given more often for developing skills with communicating with spirits. It’s something I’d felt for a long time assisted me with this and it wasn’t until I read “Lucifer and the Hidden Demons” that I finally saw this advice given in a manual for contacting spirits.

Read. Like find stuff that gets your imagination going on autopilot with all senses fired up. The imagination is a like a muscle and the more you use it, the stronger it gets.

Strengthening one’s imagination does far more than merely boost the imagination, it strengthens the mind’s eye too, making genuine visions and one’s capacity to hear spirits stronger when they do happen. It also improves the strength of dreams, and if really taken to the max, can help with controlling hypnogogic and lucid states with far greater ease.

Even as someone who has had abilities to communicate with spirits since childhood, these abilities, as well as the strength of dreams, are always far stronger when I am in the habit of reading regularly.

The kind of reading material doesn’t matter, can be non-fiction or fiction, anything. Whatever it is, it’s just got to be immersive enough to exercise your imagination. With that, I do personally find fiction to be the most efficient since it chaotically evokes all the senses more often within the same work.

If there are concerns with imagination distorting one’s sense of discernment of genuine spirit contact versus mere whimsy, one can stick with “real-life” sorts of fiction that don’t have any fantastical events. Or if they’d prefer to stick with non-fiction, it helps to round out the material they read to be sure the basic five sense are covered (ex: reading articles or a book on food to evoke the senses of taste and smell, something one won’t get as much from say, a historical biography).

Audio books work just as fine too, though they won’t exercise your capacity to hear as well. They are fine for all the other senses.

If focus is an issue, binaural beats can work wonders while reading (saying that as someone with severe adhd!) — though someone will have to experiment with what types works best for them during reading and post meditative states. Typically beta is used for more intense focus, alpha for relaxed focus and mediation, and theta for deep meditation and hypnogogic states.

Post meditative states are important too. It helps to take breaks from reading every now and then to immerse oneself in these senses, even if the breaks are only for a few minutes. With practice, these states can be extended for far longer.

If someone really hates reading (or can’t due to disability), it’s by no means the only activity out there that will help develop these senses. Reading merely has the capacity to be highly efficient. It might take some creative thinking to find a mix of things that work better for someone if reading is a difficulty, but the general idea is to strengthen the senses and reflexes from within the mind.

With all that, reading on its own is not a magic bullet for making contact with spirits — after all, plenty who spend a great deal of time reading and have a strong sense or imagination never have any contact of this sort in their lives if they don’t open themselves to it. Reading is merely a tool, a mundane tool perhaps, but a tool no less to be used in tandem with other measures such as the others shared earlier here.

7 Likes

try Rosier

Try ask help Astaroth or AA Tzadkiel

1 Like

Try seer.

1 Like

ok i sent you

I can’t send you a PM. Can you send me a private message if available?

That literally does not make sense, the results are the actual evidence of the ritual’s success.

1 Like

Maybe the reason why you’re struggling is because you’ve already been doubting their existence in the first place. No one (demon) is going to go out of their way to present themselves to you when you already doubt that they exist. They also won’t go out of tgeir way to prove that they’re real, just so that you can get confirmation of the fact. That’s like doubting the existence of your partner’s love for you but looking for a marriage proposal and proof that they even have those feelings for you. That may not be a great analogy, but you get my drift. In truth, what’s the point?

Reexamine your belief system and where you truly stand with everything before you even bother wasting time trying to connect with any of them.

4 Likes

well, REALITY does not require faith or belief.

For example, if you take LSD or do meditation, you may reach a state where there is no mind, and no self, that is, the very concept of an “i” will have disappeared, and then you directly understand that you ARE the eternal cosmic consciousness, and death is not real.

So “God” in that sense, is real. We are that cosmic consciousness. It’s unfortunately that religion has misinterpretated this as some personal “God”.

As for demons, and angels, well, even in our visible world, there are higher and lower beings. So most likely that extends to the spirit world, as well.

Aliens, for example, are not from “outer space”. They are interdimensional beings, in sanskrit they are known as bhutas.

So yea, ghosts, demons, angels do exist, as I have directly experienced those gray aliens, who are like interdimensional ghosts.

I’m working on trying to sense, feel, intuiate with demons, and it is gradually progressing.