How to heal someone else?

I am a complete novice when it come to the left hand path, but I have my own mission on which I refuse to give up on.

My mother has been sick for years now and she is getting worse. She has blood clots that stop the blood from getting to one of her legs, so she can’t walk properly and I want to know if there is anyways at all I can heal her? She refuses to go to doctors and I honestly don’t trust them. I can’t physically take seeing her in pain anymore and I want to help anyway I can. I don’t care what it takes even if it’s an exchange of my life for her health.

Could someone please point me in the right direction? Or at least help?

4 Likes

I am incredibly sorry to hear that. For healing I recommend Archangel Raphael. I have no experience with him but I know he teaches that.

4 Likes

Michael is better as far as I know. Evoke Michael or Raphael.

1 Like

Thank you

For an added boost iv heard that Raphael and marbas work well together might be something to look into

2 Likes

I’ll list some gods and spirits known for healing… you don’t have to use all of them but if you use more than one, and work the ritual with emotion, you’ll get some result.

• Sekhmet (Egyptian Goddess)
  • Marbas (Demon)
  • Athena (Greek/Roman Goddess)
  • Isis (Egyptian Goddess)
  • Apollo (Greek God, brother of Artemis)
  • Artemis (Greek Goddess, sister of Apollo)
  • Buer (Demon, hearbalist but also helpful in general healing)
  • Brigid (Celtic)

And the angels @DanielW666 mentioned have helped many people here… I hope your mom gets better. I understand how scary it is because my mom has something wrong with her leg too.

5 Likes

I find that it’s easy for me to channel Isis’ light through me and I to someone else, while programming it to do what I want it to do. I see it flowing out of me like luminescent streams of light going out of my hands and I to the body part I’m touching. I then mutter some divine words Isis gives me at that point in time and let the energy go to do its job.

This is a simplified form that you could model to suit your needs. Don’t give up on trying to help your mother. You will find a way

2 Likes

try Azazels incantation for healing.
its in the thread by that title. one of the last few posts is the actual incantation. it may help.

3 Likes

The link below is to a method Raphael gave me which is explicitly designed for people who want something simple and powerful, that doesn’t require any experience or complicated stuff, I hope this helps - he’s a Mercurial spirit and that may also be important for the element of movement and blood flow:

4 Likes

Can u give more details as to what’s wrong with her?

1 Like