How to have sex with spirits?

Is that even possible? would they be tangible or something?

Im very new to the idea and it piques my interest. Being a 19 year old guy, my hormones are still crazy.
could anyone give me some guidance? thnaks!

6 Likes

You can summon a succubus. There are threads on how to do so I’ll attach a link.

And yes it is possible it’s probably one of the realest things I’ve ever experienced.

9 Likes

thank you! still blurry on the whole thing tho. Do you have any resources that go into more detail (the dangers, what it feels like, etc)

2 Likes

Calling a succubus is no more dangerous than any other spirit. The only real danger when it comes to sexual spirits is obsession as the physical sensations they can produce in you from the inside out can be very intense. Far more so than mere physical sex, and the magician can become addicted to them.

If you want a more in depth look at spirit sex, check out Donald Tyson’s book Sexual Alchemy.

That would be different for everyone so no one can tell you anything besides their own experiences, and those could differ significantly from yours.

11 Likes

my question is can you have an orgasm as a male without any physical contact. like of you just lay there lol.

when i contact certain entities i get extreme hardons out of nowhere but it doesn’t get further than that.

my question is can it?

I’ve seen posts from females saying this or that but idk if they are in the astral when this happens or physical.

so I’m wondering about being purely in the physical and having this happen as guy?

anyone have info or experience with this?

3 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

OK so here is how all this works, sensations sexual or otherwise happen 100% in the brain/mind. This is why a person under hypnosis could have a needle shoved through their hand and not even feel it. Likewise a person under hypnosis could be presented with a bowl of cold water, given the suggestion that it’s piping hot and when the hand is placed in the water the subject will not only feel the burn but the flesh will respond as the nervous system tells it thinking its been burned. Swelling and redness due to the body reacting because it thinks it’s been burned.
I actually did this to my sister once she screamed bloody murder and her hand actually responded as if it was in scalding hot water with bad swelling and redness. Now this all has to due with what is know as response expectancy and since the brain virtually controls every aspect of the body as it runs throughout the entire body which we call the nervous system, it would be self evident that orgasm happens in the brain then the brain tells the body to respond accordingly.
The interaction with the spirit doesn’t even happen physically in this dimension it happens in the dimension of thought and the spirit is simply pushing the buttons in your brain to make you have the sensations as if they were coming from your own nerve endings. But it’s all happening in your brain and the spirit is creating the experience that genuinely makes one think as if their physical body is being touched but it in fact is not being touched at all because the sex is actually happening in another dimension of reality superior to the physical illusion or simulation in which we perceive our reality.

All physical sensory input can be self generated by the brain alone this is why we can see hear smell feel etc in dreams and astral experiences.

23 Likes

thanks for clearing this up!

1 Like

@AdamThoth

You let it look very simple, like it’s a matter of just pushing the right buttons in one’s brain… I’m together with my succubi companions for a year now and I still didn’t figured out how to have astral sex. Or my succubi don’t know how to push my buttons?

Or i’m not attractive enough, or i’ve been turning them off. :joy: I don’t know, I want to have the same experiences that succupedia has. With all the physical stimulation etc, but it never happened.

4 Likes

It’ll happen eventually. Focsing on them will speed up the process.

1 Like

Pm me and I might be able to help.

3 Likes

@JimmyTK421

Yeah but when will it happen? In 10 years? In 20 years? I’m so frustrated that I still can’t lucid dream / astral project or that my psychic abilities haven’t made much progress. I’m thinking I have major blockages in my energetic body / aura or something

Those exercises don’t help for improving psychic abilities… Or it goes way too slow.

Or maybe i’m not ready for it? My body isn’t ready for it? I want someone to come to me in the astral and grab me by my feet and pull me out of my body into the astral world or something. I’m now sick of it lol. I need to speed up the process. This isn’t fun anymore.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight is right, this is a great book! Unfortunately, it is now out of print. I contacted the publisher and was told that there were no plans to republish. I was able to find a PDF of a copy online and read it that way. There’s a lot of great stuff there.

I read a hands-free experience on another thread and thought it was too good to be true. I no longer feel that way. For the past few weeks my new incubus companion spirit (binding by JD Temple) has been very present but also hands off. On Saturday night I told him that I was pissed that he wasn’t holding up his end of the signed agreement, and that I didn’t pay $700 just to beat off. I said goodnight and went to sleep. At 5:30 yesterday (Sunday) morning I was awakened by someone massaging my dick. That began a series of other “hands-free” things that I’ve never experienced before. It was like he was sucking, massaging my prostate (as odd as that sounds), and playing around in my butt all at the same time. I also felt what I can only describe as a detached euphoria during the experience. Every time I thought I would cum he would stop and then start back up once I relaxed. That went on for over 6 hours! I was almost begging at the end for him to stop and let me finish off so I could get out of bed. It was well after 1pm before I was able to jump in the shower (where he was still playing around) and start my day.

Hands free? You bet!

6 Likes

Sounds like you need to work on the skills for Lucid Dreaming and OBE’s. Lucid Dreaming has info all over, it seems pretty easy for most who try it, and develop the skill sets/habits… Check out Michael Raduga ‘The Phase’ for the easiest OBE method I’ve tried so far (Worked w/in 3 days practice for me and many others). Stay strong and go all out for what you want.

1 Like

so if I stick my penis inside of Lilith I’m still a virgin??

1 Like

For human sex yes.

2 Likes

ah dang

3 Likes

Why don’t you get yourself some? From a human mean. And I know the guaranteed way to do it too. Just go down town over the train tracks and past the bodega. Go around the corner and make sure you got a Hundy in your wallet and she will be waiting for you. VYzPut
Bitch best have my money this time…

8 Likes

No, no, not her, the other one sitting on the couch next to the dumpster in the back alley behind the bowling alley. Look on the other side of the road that one hiding in the dark…
5_240
Yeah. Yeah, that’s the one… Go on. Go on now… She’s waiting for you…

4 Likes