How to get rid of other demons/spirits with demons

Which one demon is the best for get rid of other entitys?

2 Likes

Belial, Lucifer (technology an fallen angel), Azazel… Any really…

5 Likes

Murmur.

6 Likes

Technically* - dang, can’t believe I missed it…

2 Likes

Marquis Leraje is who I’ve used for that problem. I had three stalker djinn tormenting me.

3 Likes

You know what when I read your post my mind translated it to how you intended it lol.

1 Like

Lol yeah. I’m a fast typer/texter (I use the mobile “app”) - so I often miss small mistakes like these.

1 Like

Usually gets me is the auto correct giving me the wrong word and I don’t notice it in time.

1 Like

Yep. Same.

1 Like

Seriously guys Marquis Leraje is a bad azz. He can destroy/drive away other spirits very easily.

4 Likes

I know OP said demon, but Opfaal might be able to help too. (Archangel I think)

Other entities? We’re just discussing something like this on this thread:

1 Like

Always Abaddon is one of the best
Arachne if interested in the witch
Workings with Thagirion and/or Sorath
Pazuzu

3 Likes

Yeah Rav Pazuzu is a really good bet too!

3 Likes

Goddess Hekate and you’ll never be in a situation with any unwanted entities. I know she’s not a demon but her power may just solve your problem

1 Like

I have a powerful spell who can stop all black magic, darkness,devil powers,demons power anyone can not do anything.I have learned this spell in 1 year this process is hard but if you learn then do not use this spell for more than 30 minutes.if anyone take fast of Saturday without drunk water and chant this spell 24 hour continue with sitting one time then whole world can be stop all magic and black magic destroy if anybody use during 24 hour.

1 Like

Welcome @Shivam302 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Where is the spell