How to get a cold ex to come back and beg

I give up. I take no side.

1 Like

Men show love in different ways some are more subtle and less about gifts and grand shows. Love is about the little things and not being a ā€œkingā€ or ā€œqueenā€ in a relationship.

My husband goes through cycles where he seems distant but I know he still loves me and I give him some space and him time.

Plus after 6 months the initial love hormones go away and what you are left with are what you have built together.

3 Likes

Like Sam Adams itā€™s always a good decision. :wink:

Iā€™m a man btw
And I understand when someone is distant because of mental health or fear from previous bad relationships. Iā€™m definitely not talking about him being moody once in a while or distant, cause I know he has depression and everytime he was angry or sad I helped him out and made him feel better somehow. But Iā€™m talking about doing things that didnā€™t match his words (I love you etc). He honestly treated me like shit. And no, for the salty guy of the previous comments (also calm down man, Iā€™m just a stranger on an online forum no need to get so angry and insulting, if this thread is making you so enraged you can decide to not follow it) , I didnā€™t break up because he hugged me 5 times instead of 8 like I wanted to, its not a temper tantrum.

1 Like

Iā€™m with Adam here. YOU broke with this guy, OP. You told him to go away. Then he did exactly that.

Just move on. It will be the best for you, it is always the best.

2 Likes

Love in the modern sense is one mass illusion. Love is hard work and one big fat compromise. I really loved how in the BDSM Master/slave relationship there can be a written contract about the needs and wants from both sides.

I am not against arrange married either. Or paying someone to find you a partner. I think a marriage should be thought as a business contract like in the olden days.

1 Like

Donā€™t make me regret posting this. Itā€™s VERY strong and it turned my ex obsessive (like, stalked-me-for-years obsessive).

5 Likes

Hello @anon75637423

Iā€™d share my similar experience with you. He was just a jerk. He was living with the impression that everyone around him was born to serve him. I have rarely experienced some kind of attention or love. I have left him many times. I did lots of rituals and each of them were successful. He always came back to me but being the same jerk. At the beginning I thought he was capable of love and he doesnā€™t show it only to me since he takes me for granted. I started working with Lucifer who told me something like ā€œwhy do you seek his love, he deserves your revenge, not your loveā€. Then I saw many situations in which he was treating his closest people just like me - his parents, his children, his closest friends from childhood etc. All of us weā€™ve been meant to serve his comfort. Then Lord Belial granted me his immense help to put my emotions under control and for 1 night I felt I donā€™t need him anymore. King Asmoday gave me precious advice to let my partner invest in me instead of me investing in him all the time. And the latter was generally speaking for all my relationships.

So having said all above please think of yourself before going further with your rituals. Some people are just jerks. Even if they love you and even if theyā€™re crazy about you. They remain jerks. Judge for yourself if you deserve such a person besides you. Good luck :hugs:

1 Like

Ex is ex. End of the story.

2 Likes

Oh, Iā€™ve made a few doll babies in my day, you wonā€™t regret it. :grin:

1 Like