How to get a cold ex to come back and beg

Long story short
I was in a relationship with a guy these last 6 months.
I am the typical partner that protects, loves intimacy and loves to pamper and get pampered, my ex is not, he rarely gave me affection but I allowed that to go cause of his past (he got cheated on, so trust issues etc) and the last month he began taking me for granted and ignoring my texts etc all built up and I broke up with him. He didn’t seem to care although he told me “I love you and I miss you.”

Now my ego is totally crushed and I want him to get desperate and start begging me for forgiveness, apologising, and recognise how badly he treated me and how he won’t meet someone like me.
I want the bastard to come back like a worm and cry.
Any help would be much appreciated!!

2 Likes

It’s for the better. This guy sounds like a someone who wasn’t giving you what you needed. Ask for help on how to rebound.

3 Likes

As someone who had an ex that wouldn’t show affection at all, please move on and find someone better. This isn’t a healthy relationship, to be in trust me I know.

5 Likes

Im not sure about the begging part but you could do a jar spell to make him come back
Amon is good for reconciliation

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re after this:

2 Likes

Please don’t do the above. This is an opportunity to learn.

1 Like

I know it’s not what you want to hear right now, but me as someone who knows from long term relationships,intense good or bad feelings,with a big ego too that knows how you probably feel right now, would suggest you to forget about that person and move on. Nothing is better than forgetting the person that made you feel bad while you are in a new healthy relationship. If he comes back alone,recognizing his mistake of course it’s a different situation and you can forgive him.
Also 2 tips.
1, I know how the ego works, but moving on will make you a better person and no one never regrets it when they moving on. But a lot of people regretted the returning to an ex.
2nd and the most important thing to remember is that even if he returns,if he did it once,he can and probably will do it again.
This is my advice for anyone in this type of situation because it happens very often. It seems a hard decision at the beginning, but everything will be better in the end.

3 Likes

I have experienced this one time in my life. Never take back a ex who left you

2 Likes

Thanks very much… I accepted that kind of behaviour because I felt sorry for his past and I was giving him time to actually open himself to me. But after a while I was feeling like shit and he never apologised or put an effort in showing me he actually loved me, so I told him I wasn’t going to take that, and of course he did the manipulative speech where he ends up thinking to be the victim and I was the bloody difficult and evil one. I went on NO CONTACT the last 7 days and the more the days pass the more I have a sense of extreme anger in thinking how submissive I acted with him these months. I should have told him to fuck off the first month. He left me incredibly hurt cause I fell in love with him for some stupid reason and he wasted my time with his fake words. I will move on, but I honestly hope he will suffer and that the regret will eat him alive. I want revenge.

6 Likes

We all did this big mistake.:smile: It takes courage to forget someone who treated you bad,but personally my better relationship ever,started when I took the decision to totally forget the previous chick that hurt my feelings.
I have a big ego also,but I’m not trying to find ways to feed it,but to recognize it as a problem that leads me sometimes to take blind decisions.

I understand where you are coming from. But please think that If you keep feeling angry and having these revengeful thoughts you will not move forward. This is what i want from you. Maybe i sound like the good guy here or i am the wrong one,but this is what i learned from my experiences. Forgetting and moving forward was always the best thing to do,at least for me,and i faced every type of these situations.

1 Like

I’ll do my best. Thanks for the good tips I really appreciate it

1 Like

Not to offend but it seems as if you have more issues than he does. You really can’t get angry at someone simply because they don’t live up to your expectations, because perhaps you are expecting too much. Also you broke up with him not the other way around. Don’t get me wrong here but it sounds like you are the selfish one.

"how dare that lowly worm not give the high and glorious Disney princess the attention and affection she is entitled to! " and entitled for absolutely no reason whatsoever mind you.
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

It’s called “needs”. If they aren’t being fulfilled, they need to look somewhere else or talk about it.

1 Like

The major problem with people today is that they have confused needs with wants and have exceedingly unrealistic expectations based on unrealistic beliefs.
Watch this and it will show you that 90% of what people consider “needs” are actually preconceived notions of how they “think” a relationship should be and most of it being a comparison to how one expects to be “loved” the way their parents loved them as children when what they really “need” is to grow up.

2 Likes

Oh i did not see this part,

Well now thats is bad, you broke up with him in the first place

Oh my… now i feel bad for this guy

Yes this is the problem my dear

Well he did say this, normally when a guy says i miss u its just a boner
But when a guy says love u he really said that with a heart

3 Likes

I broke up with him because he treated me like shit. I didn’t get in the details of his behaviour that eventually led me to break up with him. The reason why I want him to suffer is because he treated me like a doormat and I always treated him like a king.
When we talk about “expectations” I understand that we will never be 100% compatible with someone, there will always be pros and cons of that person, and I accept it as long the pros are the majority.

1 Like

Well yes theres always two sides to a story and i feel you. You can do a reconciliation spell like i have mentioned above or there are several options you can do if you use the search option in this forum

Im not sure whether you can bring someone so desperate and begging but i do know that you can do some magick to make him talk to you again and start things fresh again.

1 Like

Then if you are still hung up on it even after YOU BROKE UP WITH HIM… then your problems and mental health issues go far beyond a simple “princess complex” you should probably get professional help before you go around hurting people and feeling completely justified in your prison cell.

3 Likes

She’s not going to do that she’s a narcissist who wants revenge when it’s not even warranted.

1 Like