How to get a cold ex to come back and beg

I’ll do my best. Thanks for the good tips I really appreciate it

1 Like

Not to offend but it seems as if you have more issues than he does. You really can’t get angry at someone simply because they don’t live up to your expectations, because perhaps you are expecting too much. Also you broke up with him not the other way around. Don’t get me wrong here but it sounds like you are the selfish one.

"how dare that lowly worm not give the high and glorious Disney princess the attention and affection she is entitled to! " and entitled for absolutely no reason whatsoever mind you.
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

It’s called “needs”. If they aren’t being fulfilled, they need to look somewhere else or talk about it.

1 Like

The major problem with people today is that they have confused needs with wants and have exceedingly unrealistic expectations based on unrealistic beliefs.
Watch this and it will show you that 90% of what people consider “needs” are actually preconceived notions of how they “think” a relationship should be and most of it being a comparison to how one expects to be “loved” the way their parents loved them as children when what they really “need” is to grow up.

2 Likes

Oh i did not see this part,

Well now thats is bad, you broke up with him in the first place

Oh my… now i feel bad for this guy

Yes this is the problem my dear

Well he did say this, normally when a guy says i miss u its just a boner
But when a guy says love u he really said that with a heart

3 Likes

I broke up with him because he treated me like shit. I didn’t get in the details of his behaviour that eventually led me to break up with him. The reason why I want him to suffer is because he treated me like a doormat and I always treated him like a king.
When we talk about “expectations” I understand that we will never be 100% compatible with someone, there will always be pros and cons of that person, and I accept it as long the pros are the majority.

1 Like

Well yes theres always two sides to a story and i feel you. You can do a reconciliation spell like i have mentioned above or there are several options you can do if you use the search option in this forum

Im not sure whether you can bring someone so desperate and begging but i do know that you can do some magick to make him talk to you again and start things fresh again.

1 Like

Then if you are still hung up on it even after YOU BROKE UP WITH HIM… then your problems and mental health issues go far beyond a simple “princess complex” you should probably get professional help before you go around hurting people and feeling completely justified in your prison cell.

3 Likes

She’s not going to do that she’s a narcissist who wants revenge when it’s not even warranted.

1 Like

I give up. I take no side.

1 Like

Men show love in different ways some are more subtle and less about gifts and grand shows. Love is about the little things and not being a “king” or “queen” in a relationship.

My husband goes through cycles where he seems distant but I know he still loves me and I give him some space and him time.

Plus after 6 months the initial love hormones go away and what you are left with are what you have built together.

3 Likes

Like Sam Adams it’s always a good decision. :wink:

I’m a man btw
And I understand when someone is distant because of mental health or fear from previous bad relationships. I’m definitely not talking about him being moody once in a while or distant, cause I know he has depression and everytime he was angry or sad I helped him out and made him feel better somehow. But I’m talking about doing things that didn’t match his words (I love you etc). He honestly treated me like shit. And no, for the salty guy of the previous comments (also calm down man, I’m just a stranger on an online forum no need to get so angry and insulting, if this thread is making you so enraged you can decide to not follow it) , I didn’t break up because he hugged me 5 times instead of 8 like I wanted to, its not a temper tantrum.

1 Like

I’m with Adam here. YOU broke with this guy, OP. You told him to go away. Then he did exactly that.

Just move on. It will be the best for you, it is always the best.

2 Likes

Love in the modern sense is one mass illusion. Love is hard work and one big fat compromise. I really loved how in the BDSM Master/slave relationship there can be a written contract about the needs and wants from both sides.

I am not against arrange married either. Or paying someone to find you a partner. I think a marriage should be thought as a business contract like in the olden days.

1 Like

Don’t make me regret posting this. It’s VERY strong and it turned my ex obsessive (like, stalked-me-for-years obsessive).

5 Likes

Hello @anon75637423

I’d share my similar experience with you. He was just a jerk. He was living with the impression that everyone around him was born to serve him. I have rarely experienced some kind of attention or love. I have left him many times. I did lots of rituals and each of them were successful. He always came back to me but being the same jerk. At the beginning I thought he was capable of love and he doesn’t show it only to me since he takes me for granted. I started working with Lucifer who told me something like “why do you seek his love, he deserves your revenge, not your love”. Then I saw many situations in which he was treating his closest people just like me - his parents, his children, his closest friends from childhood etc. All of us we’ve been meant to serve his comfort. Then Lord Belial granted me his immense help to put my emotions under control and for 1 night I felt I don’t need him anymore. King Asmoday gave me precious advice to let my partner invest in me instead of me investing in him all the time. And the latter was generally speaking for all my relationships.

So having said all above please think of yourself before going further with your rituals. Some people are just jerks. Even if they love you and even if they’re crazy about you. They remain jerks. Judge for yourself if you deserve such a person besides you. Good luck :hugs:

1 Like

Ex is ex. End of the story.

2 Likes

Oh, I’ve made a few doll babies in my day, you won’t regret it. :grin:

1 Like