How to do partial possessions?

I saw VK Jehannum saying he channels his sigils etc with partial possession.

I wanna learn how you can do it. Can somebody please help me? I a novice at evocation and invocation. I can’t communicate with spirits.

Thanks in advance :pray::heart:

3 Likes

You just have to practice. That’s one part of it.

Meditation also helps, specifically some kind of meditation that cultivates concentration. I use The Mind Illuminated for breath meditation. This is I would say essential as it makes it much easier to focus on what you are doing and allow background thoughts and distractions to naturally pass away.

I think energy work also helps. If I had to choose between ritual and energy work, I would do ritual, but energy work can help you feel energy in the body, which can help you sense spiritual presences.

Generally speaking, if you sense thoughts or images arise in ritual, and it seems not like your normal way of thinking, and perhaps contains a useful message or insight, then it was probably from the spirit.

4 Likes

I think according to VK Jehannum, Gusion is supposed to be a very good demon for learning possession.

So that might be a place to start.

Otherwise you’ll want to figure out which demon(s) you’re most in alignment with (energetically) right now and start doing regular invocations of that spirit with the intention of having them engage you in partial possession.

The closer you’re energetically matched the less attunement is needed, I think.

You can dowse over the goetia (or other sigils) with a pendulum until you find the right spirit.

2 Likes

It’s like you’re possessed, but also in control. It’s what most possessions are I believe. At least, it’s what happens most of the time when I invoke. Having two operators in the body.

Learn with a spirit you know and trust.

6 Likes

I’m already working with that book. Can’t say it’s easy to keep up the pace tho lol

Wow dude I really tangented off on this one.

What stage are you at? Back in the day I got to like 5/6.

In the early stages, don’t underestimate the techniques given for those stages. I tended to shy away from them as I wanted to just focus on the breath and try to attain that one-pointed attention, but really at that point early on it’s better to give your mind something to do that is productive to the meditation, and that will actually help you advance to subsequent stages of practice.

I would try to always notice beginning, middle, end of each breath and to notice how that breath compares to others, like how long, how clear, anything you can notice. If you keep doing that and returning to that and the breath you will build the habits of mind later stages are characterized by.

Also, you have to practice all day mindfulness. I mean you don’t have to, but that’s what really gets the practice going, and is also part of the point of doing meditation sessions anyways - carrying over that quality of mind you cultivate in meditation into the rest of your life.

At my peak back in the day, during meditation I had the “acquired breath,” or whatever it’s called, where you no longer differentiate between in-breath and out-breath and only perceive the raw tactile sensations of the breath, like cascading waves of little pinprints, while the “surrounding space” where thoughts and other sensations would sometimes arise had this bright quality to it, energetic yet calm. Coming out of a good session was like coming out of straight dopamine injection, massive pleasure, but with the ability to intensely focus on anything I directed my attention to.

Where this helps with spirit communication is that you will have much experience letting go of thoughts that arise and viewing them with a sort of objectivity and non-possessiveness. Then, when thoughts which come from a spirit arise, you will be able to notice a different quality or feeling to them than your normal thoughts which you are used to perceiving.

This does still take practice. It took me a good few months of consistent evocations to receive pretty much any direct communication in ritual. I’d sense a presence, usually somewhat faintly aside from my own emotions being amplified, and synchronicities and dreams would happen, but it just takes repeated exposure to the energy for your mind/body to get used to it and understand what it is experiencing, and how to experience it.

Spirit communion has this sort of “both ways” thing going on in that you do receive things from a spirit that is outside of yourself, but you also provide the vessel that is your mind/body through which the spirit manifests these messages or words or what-have-you. This doesn’t make it make-believe drama, it’s just how it works. The more you are able to perceive spiritual/astral phenomenon, the less you have to rely on this, but even with good astral perception, I personally find it useful and also enjoyable to allow, for instance, demons to influence my physical behavior and demeanor in addition to my aura and spiritual presence. I believe that this closeness of connection is where great power is found.

You’ll hear this being said quite often, but it’s worth repeating. The less you strive for a supernatural experience, while remaining open to them, the greater will be your ability to experience magickal events and sensations. Don’t try and force it to happen. You can understand that you want these experiences and do things to help you achieve them, like energy work alongside your rituals, or simply the intention to remain open to synchronicity, while letting go of desperate need, which fills you with fear that you will not be able to have these experiences.

Unless you’re already loaded with cash and living the dream, whatever that may be for you, I would focus more on magick to affect your material life and circumstances than mystical undertakings. Practical results magick will train your spiritual senses and abilities while causing magickal events in your life, so that way, you can manifest yourself into better circumstances which will enable you on any spiritual quests, adventures, and great endeavours of enlightenment which you may want to pursue in subsequent times with your greater developed spiritual and magickal abilities and less restrictive and confining material life.

It is so, so much easier to focus on enlightenment, inner tranquility, and the pursuit of the spiritual life when all those things which demons are so notorious for, money, sex, passion, seduction, power, material guidance, protection, control, destruction of obstacles, enemies and adversaries, and blockages, and material wisdom and peace are obtained. I don’t revel in being evil for evil’s sake, but I do not accept a life void of the dedicated pursuit of the spiritual, nor do I accept a life void of the pursuit of what makes me happy and fulfilled in my material existence. You don’t always have to curse a fucker, but it is undeniable that demons can give you the material strength and resources you need to live a great life, without getting bogged down by detractors and the ignorant, and without becoming a victim of random chaos outside your control.

How could I be a victim when everything that happens in my life gives me power, because I make it so, with the power of magick? I do not believe that God is controlling my life and my destiny, but that with the power of my magickal intentions, and the spirits which aid and guide me, I have created a path out of the raw substanceless nothingness, and have destroyed all corruptions that arise to the light of my creation. Big talk, you might say. I believe my lived experience speaks quite well for my magickal practice.

magick -----> results, magick -----> results
magick ----> results, magick ----> results, magick ----> results
magick —> results, magick —> results, magick—> results, magick —> results
magick → results, magick → results, magick → results, magick → results, magick → results
magick → results, magick → results, magick → results, magick → results, magick → results, magick → results

I put different amounts of hyphens in the different arrows to try and make a point but the text editor auto-edits some of them into a standardized arrow. The point is to do super long-term general magick and also super immediate right now magick, and combined allow your life to be re-shaped into a form more pleasing to your sensibilities.

4 Likes

At one point I was like at stage 4 or maybe 5 myself. Then due to me moving and a lot of other stuff basically I got so caught up in life that I took a year gap from meditating. I also acquired breath stage back then.

Currently I’m fluctuating between stage 2 and 3.

I did try this pinpoint focus but Left it very early thanks to Bhante Vimalaramsi’s book Breath of love. Where he points out how pinpoint focus wasn’t taught by the Buddha but was a Hindu practice. Also because of what the author in TMI said, that the brain isn’t me. There’s some part of the brain that pretends to be me at a giving moment of time. Given he’s a neuroscientist, I understood that is useless to brute force my brain into focus.

I like that Long term general Magick and short term immediate Magick formula. I am going trough success Magick right now and reading my way through demons of Magick. I completely agree with you that without material needs met, you can’t reach higher levels of spirituality. So many times I got distracted from my spiritual workings due to life’s circumstances. I always say, for lay people like me, meditation is a luxury.

I’m bad at ending my thoughts. So yeah, that’s my experience.

1 Like

Oh well shit dude sounds like you got some good stuff going on. I’d definitely say Success Magick is about as long-term as it gets, and DoM has you covered for shorter-term things.

I also tend to let meditation fall to wayside, but I’m working on changing that. I just have so much chaos in my life right now that I have to prioritize and focus on creating stability so I can channel the chaos productively through stable long-term situations. I feel like my life changes every week, and I’m trying to get to that state where what’s changing is just me making progress and improvements rather than tossing everything into the chaos blender and seeing what takes form.

I think it’s all about habits. I’ve got magick habits, meditation/spiritual practice habits, art habits, money habits, social habits, fitness habits, all these different habits. I have to put my attention on something to make it into a solid habit, and I have to put my attention on something to make changes to it intentionally and productively. This is why I don’t worry about it too much and just rest in the knowledge that progress takes time, and so long as I keep intentionally taking action towards my goals, I will progress.

1 Like

My isn’t very chaotic usually it’s just my mind is. I have ADHD and was misdiagnosed for a long time. It’s always a struggle between me and my mind, if that makes any sense.

It’s quite difficult for me to stick to something. Even as simple as opening a book and chant a few words.

Also I don’t cope well with sudden chaos. My mind goes on flight or fight mode everytime something remotely bad happens. And during that period I can’t do anything. I usually play videogames or catch some bad habits like smoking during that phase.

It’s hard but I’m not complaining. If it were easy every would be doing it. Even if fall back ten steps everytime I take one, I’ll still keep trying.

1 Like

Invocations is what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

You need to find the demon who likes you and finds you attractive cause it functions excellently and it feels totally natural. Use boundaries just in case

2 Likes

I can tell you how I do partial possession and why I do it.

First when someone needs to talk to a spirit directly that has no clairs partial possession is an option.

This is how I do it. I evoke the spirit and I visualize the spirit taking and joining hands with me. Then I ask the spirit I it will be willing to come into my body and speak a short while.

If the spirit agrees I remind him to leg go when I’m ready to finish

Then I super impose a vision of the spirit overshadowing me. And then I begin to breathe in and sync with the spirit.

It only takes a moment. Then mentally I say , may my hands be your hands may my voice be your voice.

Then your job as the practicioner is to step aside and let the spirit speak through you.

I find after doing this with a divination spirit like orobas or Ipos my Clair’s become sharper for several days.

That’s how it’s done.

6 Likes

I personally find writing breaks my trance. A tape recorder or better yet an actual “co operator” another person present with 8-10 relevant questions to verbally ask the spirit while it is to in the practioners mind and body.

Speaking the answers to a co operator doesn’t seem to break the trance

3 Likes

This, don’t call up some spirit you barely worked with in what you think is “an emergency”, and then go for crap like “unconditional possession.” I don’t care what they say. Remember, they all have their own agendas that may not always align with your agenda.

It is possible to have the spirits make the sigil appear on a piece of paper and then sketch over it, instead of in a normal scrying device. (so, basically, you are drawing over what you already see so others can see it, regardless of their abilities.) Anyway, it is better to ask the spirits about it.

3 Likes