How to develope proper psychic abilities?

Hello i have been developing my psychic abilities mostly passively by working magick or with meditstions and rituals aimed at improving psychic abilities. I’ve had a lot of success but my clairaudience isnt at a point yet where i can vividly hear entities all the time. Sometimes i hear a word or i hear interesting frequencies or even beautiful melodies but i desire to be able to talk to entities and hear them as i would hear another human. I believe clairaudience opens up a new dimension of possibilities and i would like to ask of a few practices you guys know that could help me further my clairaudience.

5 Likes

Practice, mostly.

There’s also a few entities who might be useful:

• Asmodai (Goetic demon/djinn[?]): to develop a skill to a level previously thought unattainable
  • Nenael (Shem angel): improve skills in any area
  • Yeyizel (Shem angel): increase psychic abilities
  • Ublisi (Angel of “omnipotence”): “hear” thoughts
  • Raziel (Archangel): unlock magickal ability
  • Vine (Goetic demon): improve magickal strength
  • Furcas (Goetic demon): improve psychic ability
  • Seere (Goetic demon): achieve more in a shorter amount of time
22 Likes

Tzuflifu is probably the best for this. King Belial is also a great guide if you’re fine learning from him, he can be a bit “harsh” until you prove yourself.

7 Likes

Where can i find anything about ublisi?

1 Like

How would i get them to teach me?

1 Like

the book Angels of Omnipotence by Jareth Tempest

4 Likes

I struggle with same problems so I’ll start evoking entities and practice as much i can im sure thats the only way to develop senses

3 Likes

Thank you do you have a book for furcas aswell?

1 Like

Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield is my favourite

3 Likes

I’ve used this ability for self discipline and it lasted an entire year for me. So definitely go with Asmidai if you are having trouble deciding

2 Likes

Yoga, meditation, pranayama, and energy work will also improve your abilities

2 Likes

I have been looking into this recently myself. In Archangels of Magick there’s a ritual with Haniel to expand your imaginative capacities in visualization (basically open your third eye). It’s something you only should perform once every few months according to the book. If you you can get ahold ahold of the book you might try the ritual a few times a year in conjunction with daily meditation and see what happens.

2 Likes

Thank you for this information. Its very helpful

2 Likes

Clairaudience corresponds to the throat/Vishuddha chakra. HAM mantra, blue color, etc.

3 Likes