How to conjure/invoke succubi

How would I conjure/invoke succubi, especially succubi fully equipped with vagina dentata. I know they are a xtian invention, created by uptight and woman hating monks(like the Malleus Malificarum), but since the invention of that concept, over the generations it took a life of its own, and as a Pagan, this could be a useful tool. I want to give a couple individuals a taste of what others of the opposite sex would do to them if given the chance.

This forum is full of information on succubi and how to call them. A search would turn up a ton of information.

However, I need to ask why you would want a spirit with teeth in her vagina? :thinking:

4 Likes

Look up on the search function… Letter of Intent

But Ya, the Knight does have a very very very good question… Lol

I moved your post to the Love, Sex Magick and Relationships category where you’ll find most of the other posts, including instructions on this. If you get one, the relationships part becomes particularly important.

If you just want a tool, I recommend you just make a servitor, it will do as you program without the hassle of having to maintain a personal relationship. A succubus/incubus isn’t a tool, it’s a fully fledged personality, and Lilith won’t assign you one if you don’t approach with a respectful attitude anyway, or it won’t stay with you.

Also check out the BALG Unofficial Tutorials Thread. There’s links to respected threads about this in there.

This is a good question. If I wanted revenge against a man for say, raping me, I can think of a million better ways to do that than getting fucked to get there first.

And I wouldn’t ask a Succubus to do it, that’s so not what they’re about, ime, they’re rather loving and giving entities.

1 Like

There spirits with teeth in their vagina? i didn’t know that

I think it’s based off an old movie where the female was I think a vampire or succubus and she had teeth in her vagina :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh yeah I remember that movie, its were so long ago. Which remind me I have encounter with a spirit last night in the astral realm its were terrifying, as it’s made me wake up so quick, and it’s didn’t like how I calling for my dark goddess Lilith for help. As its’s just made the spirit madder but as he were trying to attack me, the spirit couldn’t, as the room or area that this were happening started to shake which I think were Lilith doing.

I finally got a chance to get back on my pc. Seems t’me that my phone is too smart for its own damn good.
Anyway, I’d like to ask everyone’s pardon, because I wasn’t sure how to have phrased that, so I went by an old and venerable way to find something out, I sim-ply asked the question as I understood it. Those who might be more experienced are probably planning on teaching me the error of my way, so, instead of that, now that I have a keyboard instead of a tricky but slightly cracked screen to make letters and words.
Anyhoo, what I’d like to do is either craft something along those lines for a couple of rather powerful individuals who are causing a great deal of long range harm for a lot of people, or, after reading the replies, could I ask a succubus or more. As far as Lilith’s concerned, well let’s just say that She’s been talking with me. I like her and the fact that she teaches independence and being able to be more assertive. Something she roundly despises are those who rape and other ways to exercize intrusive power over others, including and especially bullies.

One of this pair is also a daughterfucker, while the other is an enabler of the other guy.

Hence the visit with vagina dentata for added flavor.

And, reading above, I don’t think anyone got curious enough to to a search on that, otherwise there wouldn’t be the groping for an explanation. My apologies if that last offended. Here’s the link

You’d be better off making a servitor that “looks” like a succubus and give it that, actual succubus don’t really have that.

2 Likes

I think that my words and what I said indicate I am a total neophyte on this, and wasn’t quite sure what or how I’d go about what I outlined in the top post. Something like a servitor that “looks” like a succubus might be doable. Now, for my next trick, I have to figure out how to craft a servitor, and after that, figure out how to send this on its mission of “mercy”(“mercy” for him, mercy for the rest of us).

And, to everyone, I truly appreciate all the inputs. I’m old enough to not have a particularly thin skin.

2 Likes