How to change my facial features?

Is there a way to use magick to change my facial features. Right now I’m ugly asf. I’m 21 and I look like a little boy. I’m willing to do just about anything to change my face. I understand the whole “be low body fat, groom, grow a beard”, but I still look like a child.

I know I likely can’t change my DNA, but how can I want to become at least an objective 6/10 or 6.5/10. How exactly can I change my facial features using magicak overtime. Not change how im perceived or glamour magick. I want to actually change my face.

What do I have to do to change my facial features I’ll do any ritual.

1 Like

Welcome @seekingbeauty It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Nice coping mechanism but there are facial features I’ve had since a young age I need to get rid of. I need something to change it. Accepting yourself does not change how the objective world would react at just a picture of you. That’s all I care about, I don’t care about my self image

3 Likes

The only way to change your facial features is by getting plastic surgery, and that in itself can become an addiction.

Just sayin’.

4 Likes

You might want to try working with President Marbas or Ose. They both specialize in shifting one’s shape. I have had success with Marbas. I really am thankful for that. Otherwise, you can start learning Astral Projection and proceed from there to learn physical shapeshifting, though this may take you a lifetime.

8 Likes

You can’t change your face with magick. You can try losing some fat to get face gains, surgery, etc.

You can however make people perceive you in more attractive way.

1 Like

Welcome @wicker558 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON ME and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

1 Like

Yes this is possible. Marbas is a good suggestion.

You can also use healing techniques, effectively treating the existing features as a condition to heal from and the desired condition as the whole and healed state. For this Raphael can also help.

In my experience, doing this to tighten collagen in my face, it’s a change, where healing is something that is happening anyway, you have to put more energy into it, consistently over a long period of time, as in, months - you’ll see changes sooner but they will revert if you’re not diligent.

I’m using energy working that Raphael taught me rather than ‘magick’ per se, but I guess that’s semantics.

The other thing I’d recommend is an exercise product called a Jawzrsize that builds the jaw muscles making for a more squared off face. I’ve paired these and I like the results so far.

https://www.amazon.com/Jawzrsize-Exerciser-Neck-Toning-Resistance/dp/B01NAWDQWD/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=jawserciser&qid=1609084163&sr=8-2

2 Likes

Dude look into something called mewing, also look up chin tucking, bonesmashing, and jawliner gum, also consider losing body fat

Listening to subliminals works wonders

2 Likes

I believe Marbas is the reason i will be starting Estrogen soon and helped me get that going. Also don’t want to post pictures but my neck has gotten more narrow and my chin less prominent and i believe its from working with both spirits and also abit from Mental Visualization and projection. Very intresting outcomes, but also powerful.

This product will just give you TMD. Square jaw isn’t achieved by masseter hypertrophy