How i got into this (newcomers story)

hola guys im kash and new here so lets start my story i mean how i got into this mess so last year umm well i was searching about some creepy stuff on yt and there i saw a video that was about the book called CODEX GIGAS aka the devils bible so there i got to know about lucifer and that this book is written by lucifer himself then i started to do research on lucifer and wherever i read about lucifer they wrote things like this about him that lucifer is satan and he is evil and he is the devil like bad things about him but there was something in me that said that no this is all lie so i did more and more research and yeah i found some good things too but they were written by devil worshippers but i dont know how i kinda felt attracted to this name lucifer there is something in this name and this person so just like that i started to do things i will talk about those things later if you wanna know and yeahh i never believed lucifer is satan and evil and blah blah blah the truth is i dont care whoever he is evil or devil or bad i like him the way he is and he’s not satan for sure dude satan is different he eats your soul and lucifer is an angel he’s the best i wnna tell you so many thing but for now this is enough so bye love yall

Welcome @kash It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

If you want people to read and maybe help, start breaking walls of text up and make more than one sentence.

2 Likes

im sorry its just i wanted to share this with someone so i thought this the best place for it

1 Like

Sharing it is fine. This is a place for that. Not many are going to read walls of text. Most things aren’t worth that.