How I broke a Massive 4 Generation Bloodline Curse with Lucifer & Focalor

All Hail Focalor!!!

1 Like

Exactly what I need to do!
Could you tell me what to do with the offerings?
There are various methods from consuming to leaving them out to disposing them after hours,what method did you use and thank you for the knowledge :pray:.

1 Like

Hi Kindraathe,

I remember reading this when you first published it and a lot of it stuck with me, especially your description of the curse and how it was manifesting on the other side, and modified some of my own protections based on it. I feel it’s made them more effective, so thank you for sharing.

It’s been a year since your ritual. How about an update? Does it still feel like the curse is gone? Any residual effects of the ritual, good or bad? Have you had to follow up with any spells or been able to capitalize on any good luck?

5 Likes

blockbuster thread, thanks for sharing the ritual @Kindraathe

My question though or thoughts surround whether this ritual will lead to a permanent cessation of the generational curse or if it should be repeated at intervals e.g. every 3 years.

2 Likes

This is a one time ritual. However if you feel anything that is off again, you may divine to find out.

In any case it can’t hurt to repeat it every so often and thank the Spirits for this assistance.

5 Likes

I have a question regarding offerings to Forcalor:

Are all the offerings you mentioned—tuna, whiskey, tobacco—required or one of these three is ok?!

1 Like

I follow a general rule for offerings. I take what’s recommended from other practitioners. Then I ask the spirit by sending out a feeler on what they’d like.

In the absence of such liberties, just go with what you can do. If you are able to do all, then by all means go ahead. If not, then do what you can.

Also Forcalor is very “oceany”. So you may offer shells picked up by you from a beach. Just a thought.

He also enjoys Lacrimosa, so you could play that as well. He enjoys Tuna or Fish in any form. This he has said to me on multiple occasions.

Goodluck

1 Like

Thanks again!

I have yet to invoke or evoke a spirit so I’m taking my due time with this ritual. A June full moon is my goal.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for this @Kindraathe.
I came to this forum to search some knowledge that would explain what was wrong with me and my family and how to fix it. After reading this post I investigated and discovered that there was a very old blood curse in my family. My husband (we are cousins, both affected by the curse) broke and destroyed what was cast through lord Focalor and lord Lucifer and since then it’s as if a breath had swept and cleaned our lives. It was a course so steong that deceased family members were unable to go on on their journeys. They were stucked and had no idea what was going on with them. It can seems that I’m over reacting but believe me when I say that it really scared me when the truth was discovered. But your ritual is REALLY strong and worked were lots of prayers and other magick works had fail.
The positive results are so many that it would take a new post to detail. You really have our gratitude.

4 Likes

Thank you for the feedback and I am glad you were able to get respite.

2 Likes

I broke mine.

Possible off topic

I swear i have little empathy for those who cast bloodline curses. They get whay they deserve

2 Likes

Often casted by our own ancestors to keep wealth and power, and other things for themselves and their own children. They claim the birth rights of their other family or their future great grandchildren.

I was in touch with a freemason from the South and from a witch bloodline and he spilled the beans on how this is often done and how to reclaim what is yours using bible verses and petitioning your spiritual court. Most people have no idea that this happens and it’s not entirely their fault since they never met the relatives who have been long dead, and because we were programmed by society and organized religion to forget and dismiss such concepts.

2 Likes

Do you have any guides on banishing?

Does any type of green candle work? I have some apple scented light green candles?

What kind of oil? Like olive oil or cooking oil or something? I’ve never heard of anointing oil?

Does a bowl work for candle holding?

Also what if it’s my spouses bloodline, not mine, would my blood still work?

If you can, use your spouse’s blood. If this isn’t doable you could use some of her hair. Has to be a DNA link.

Yes

Yes

The oil isn’t absolutely necessary

Ok, thank you, i’ll need to gather some sage and tuna, and i unno what lucifer likes as offerings but will look into it more

2 Likes

Sage corresponds to Venus so it would be good for Lucifer as well

1 Like

How is your life now?

3 Likes