How does work a servitor for money?

If you create a servitor for bringing continue flow of money, will it work? And how will the servitor get the money?

2 Likes

It really depends on what is available to you, but it works the same as if you asked any other type of spirit to do it for you, except this is spirit that is personalized either for you or by you. They aren’t going to say no or decide for you when you have found enough. If this is their job/task, this is their job. Their goal is to do what you tell them to.

The servitor may find money people lost on the street, influence people close to you give you money, increase sales if you own a business or any number of things, just like it would work if you petitioned a being to do this. The more opportunity you have, the more the servitor can find for you.

10 Likes

Thank you for your post. Can yuo suggest a few servitors, and what it even means?

1 Like

I absolutely could, to the best of my ability- I don’t know everything! I just know about my experiences, but I need to get some sleep, I have my kids the next few days and I already wrote a topic about it, and many people have asked questions on it, so it hopefully will answer your questions if you read through my post then look at their questions below too and if not, feel free to ask there or here and I will get to it later today, or if you ask in that thread, there are a few people following it that are even more experienced than I am with them, and they definitely can answer your questions.

2 Likes