How does lust magick work?

I want to do a ritual with Asmoday for inciting lust in someone.

I have never attempted this kind of magick before and I am just curios of how it’s going to play out or what to expect.

4 Likes

Personally I’d keep the target out of the ritual. Make women in general (assuming you are a guy) more lustful towards you.

Otherwise spell can backfire and push the girl away whilst making you more obsessed.

3 Likes

I get what you’re saying but I have been guided to do this ritual for this person.

Still, if your spell backfired and you’re comfortable talking about it I’d like to hear how it all played out.

1 Like

Oh not me personally, I’ve only backfire from an operation once. The first (and last) time I worked with an angel (Raphael) to heal someone… she felt great the day after but was dead in a year.

For love stuff I’ve never had a backfire because I analyse framing and make it general. I tend to target myself and then the person will be drawn to that. Conjur what she wants to see within yourself and by magnetism youl be watching her ass bounce off your nutsack :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There are a variety of ways it could play out:

Target becomes obsessed & shows more interest, lust etc.

Target feels the magick working on them, but resists, causing them to push away from you

You feel the effects of the magick & pull towards the target more, and as a result, target pushes away

You see nothing, no signs, no movement, etc and lust for results, slowing your work down

If obstacles haven’t been removed, (assuming divination was done to check) the work takes longer to manifest

Nothing happens

:woman_shrugging:t5:

There are probably more scenarios, I just named a few. You just have to do the work, since you feel compelled to do so and wait to see what happens.

7 Likes

I’d still say go my way. Conjured displays what his desire wants to see and by pure animal magnetism shel be drawn to him. Has way less ‘chance’ involved and gets him closer to his desired result.

2 Likes

Oh, sorry to hear that. Healing is a complicated matter although I’m sure you can heal anything with the spiritual powers.

That’s definitely something I will try to do, thanks

Yes but I’m more learned now than when I did that, it was my first spellcast after my initial dedication to satan. So yes but the key principal in healing is life force and the direction, projection, manipulation (however you want to frame it) of that. I was a noob when I did that and it cost me dearly.

It’s the most useful method. I don’t swallow systems I go on what’s useful. And that is the most useful.

1 Like

This one I’m especially interested in. I’ve done magick on myself by drawing certain energies to help me advance. If I hadn’t known that I did that stuff, the changes we’re so subtle (yet strong in effect, it’s hard to explain) that I would have never known I was being influenced by them.

I guess it does not help that she knows I do magick :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We’re the same in that regard.

1 Like

Very Bruce Lee lol :stars:

1 Like

Don’t blab to targets it will make them wary of you.

This is exactly what I’m suggesting. Work on projecting what she wants to see and shel be drawn to you by virtue of you matching her needs and expectations.

2 Likes

I’ll see how to move forward from this point on, I also work with Satan, well, he’s like my father honestly and he guided me to do the ritual for lust with Asmoday.

I planned to incorporate a few things over the standard ritual anyway so this might just be another worthy addition.

I’ve never done projecting, how would you go about it?

It wasn’t exactly blabbing, we’ve known each other a long time, been together at one time but it seems the way forward takes her into account one more time.

Satan is a cold but great teacher.

Depends on the context, please elaborate.

I appreciate this and forgive my word usage, it’s just the way I see things. Only one person in my personal life knows I do magic and she is my student.

2 Likes

Invoke that which appeals to her. Then it will spill through your energy centre (heart specifically) and youl be able to interact with her on levels she can’t consciously reach.

1 Like

No worries, I didn’t find your words off in any way.

Thanks, that does sound a bit complicated without more details, do you happen to have any detailed resources on this?

2 Likes

Thank you.

What does she want/look for in a man?

1 Like

Naja, if you want a specific person, there’s nothing wrong with using magick to target that person. Most of the time, it will either work, or it wont…and by wont I mean that it will have no effect. Failure to the degree of backfiring so badly that you get the inverse of everything you ask for is the exception to the rule.

4 Likes

My best bet is stability in the way she interacts with him, none of her previous partners have been able to offer that, there we’re always fights and in her lowest moments this is what she complained most of.

Fortunately I was able to offer her that while we we’re together, we broke up due to not having the same views on some other things, but that’s for another topic.

Lol :joy:

Yeah my suggestions on self targeting are minimising risk.

1 Like