How does Lucifer look like to you guys?

To me Lucifer looks like a handsome mid 20s man with dark hair, very nicely shaped eyebrows strong cheekbones, and jawline. Heā€™s overall very stunning like almost mesmerizing. Veryyyyyy veryyyyy handsome with a perfect smile

8 Likes

But how do you see them? Is it some form of hallucinations, are you gazing into a mirror? Iā€™ve been hesitant on opening the gateway for Lucifer for years now. I just havenā€™t been sure if Iā€™m ready for that.

1 Like

They look like whatever and whoever they choose, itā€™s usually to emphasize a point. Lucifer for me is usually well dressed. Well fitted high quality black suits with white shirts underneath, he smokes or eludes to smoking a lot. Heā€™s usually stunning and looks like a male model.

But it really depends on you. I had someone show up as carrot top and then morph into a muscular cyborg, so yeah. Take everything as a deliberate communication. Age, race, gender, colors and style of clothing. Their hair, eyes, any accessories or jewelry, actions, moods. They are all communication and chosen with purpose.

4 Likes

But do you see him in your mindā€™s eye ? Or do they appear in the flesh like a hallucination ? Iā€™ve always been curious on this. Iā€™m concerned that when I do this I wonā€™t be able to tell if Iā€™m imagining it or not.

3 Likes

Lucifer is light, god is darkness. The light when too bright your eyes hurt it might, the darkness is always dark no more no less it will always fill you with stillness.

1 Like

A very handsome take your breath away man. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Mostly in my mindā€™s eye, or in the medium if Iā€™m using one. Mirror, water, flame, crystal etc. When they appear around me itā€™s less detailed, quick flashes shadows and that. But I have seen Lucifer as a cat, he just danced through my incense smoke and then vanished. He looked just like a black cat, and if Iā€™d had a cat I could have mistook it for solid.

3 Likes

Long blonde hair and black pants with white wings. Kinda like

Iā€™ve always imagined Lucifer in a seductive wayā€¦ always with dark curly hair, piercing green eyes, smooth olive skin and a ripped body and a giantā€¦ wellā€¦ yeah. Also, when the occasion calls for it, dark grey angel wings.

Edit - almost always in loose fitting linen trousers too, sans shirt or with an open tunic.

I guess North African/Levantine, if I had to put an ethno-geographic area to it.

1 Like

Thatā€™s crazy! Are there any simple techniques I can do to call for him ? Lately Iā€™ve been showing more of an interest with him, though I never dared to summon him before, I feel like he can maybe hear my thoughts since I think of his name? Because I thought of him randomly one day and got a chill down my spine, like it legit felt like someone had a piece of cold ass ice and held it to my spine and drew it down. It felt kinda cool actually but Iā€™m just now realizing that could of been a sign. Iā€™m not sure though I hate feeling like itā€™s all in my imagination. But i feel like more and more heā€™s getting through to me in little ways which is strange because I never made a real physical effort to contact him before.

1 Like

The simplest way is to draw out his sigil on a bit of paper or something. Stare at it a while until you can see it perfectly in your mind. Then recite his enn with your eyes closed for a while. After that clear your mind the best you can and be still and silent. Let him come to you. Record any thoughts, feelings, or pictures you get in writing. Spirits very very rarely speak in a literal manner. Youā€™ll have to piece the message together from there.

3 Likes

I see him as a young man with blue eyes and fluffy blonde hair. Very tall and muscular. :blush:

1 Like

@Dinmiatus Hello there! Iā€™ve seen something very similar. I donā€™t know who that was but his entire figure was like that of the northern lights. Do you know what that could mean?

Welcome @Ish It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

A basic guy with long black hair, markings everywhere that look like tattoos, but heā€™s already told me itā€™s the affects of him taking in both Nyx and Erebus dark energies.

Tall, dark and handsome. :wink:

4 Likes

This is how I see him, breathtakingly beautiful.

3 Likes

I have yet to see the face heā€™ll show me. I have only really seen parts of his body here and there. One time he hugged me from behind as I was going to sleep, and I physically saw his arms wrap around me. Of course, nobody was there when I turned back- but I knew it was him. In another instance, he went into my dream and made me take a bath with him. I was sat down between his legsā€¦his LONG legs; it was then when I realized the dude is probably 15 ft tall- no joke. That bathtub was also huge; I couldnā€™t see out of it. I was a teddy bear compared to him.

I realize he comes to me usually when Iā€™m feeling sad. I donā€™t know why since I donā€™t work with him at all or anything. But, yeah, what I know is that heā€™s lean, has light skinā€¦and is a giant lol.

4 Likes

He recently appears to me similar to Tom Ellis, but younger. Black suit, but heā€™s also appeared as a hooded figure

@DarkestKnight Hello!! :grin: Do you see things too?