How does communication with spirits work during evocation

Yeah, sigils just make things easier.

2 Likes

awesome thanks.
structuring is what im working on now
and i mite add rocking when doing the conjuration.

EA Koetting has laid out the most comprehensive collection of information I’ve seen on this. Also The Grand Infinity has great info on trances and whatnot on his YouTube channel. Trust yourself. Follow your inner leading. You got this!

3 Likes

Hello, how can I privately contact you? I understand you are the only one who can offer your services in exchange for money, I would appreciate if we can talk about this. Thank you.

Hi
I had a new experience recently and the word ‘static’ describes it perfectly - but instead
Of *seeing *static I *heard *it instead.
Is that a thing or am I doing something wrong do you think ?

1 Like

bump

Hi,
I take the liberty of throwing away my two cents describing my experience.
When I “hear” a sound similar to what you describe (sometimes static, sometimes a very high-pitched whistle) I find that it is often the spirit I am trying to contact, or an internal dialogue that I need to listen.

I’m not very good at it yet, but I’ve noticed that if I calm down and try to relax more (I almost try to “switch off” all internal thoughts and chatter) and ask “Can you repeat?” or “Who’s there? State your name” (I don’t remember exactly what I say, the point is to try and start the conversation, lol), the answer comes internally, and from there you can carry on the conversation.

I hope I have at least partially helped you

3 Likes

Hi , yeah I see what you mean - I’ll try that .

When I noticed that change in sound it sort of shocked me out of a trance like state :crazy_face: which is a shame, but it was the first time I’ve noticed this so profoundly - next time I’ll go with it and see what happens . I guess it’s all part of the learning curve :grinning:

1 Like

Don’t mention it, I hope it helps :grin:

1 Like

What if i just visualize the energy of a spirit with all 5 senses? What would the energy of Gaia or XaTuring look,feel,smell,taste,and sound like?

You could use the search function for that, there are many posts about that technique.

For me its telepathy. I usually invoke the spirit as opposed to evoke. It depends on the person I guess. Use your intuition and find out. Sometimes people are blessed with Clairvoyancy and can see them. For me, its clairaudience. I can hear the spirits around me. I also have clairsentience. I know when a spirit is around me.

1 Like

How do I enter Theta Gamma Sync?

1 Like

The Theta-Gamma Sync is simply the term EA Koetting coined for a state of deep trance, and there are many ways to get there, ranging from sleep deprivation, to depth hypnosis, to drugs, to asphyxiation.

2 Likes

What do you think is the best way to get there?

The best way is whatever works for you. Not every method to get into trance will work the same for all who try it, so my advice is experiment with various methods, and note how your mind responds.

Edit: Have you tried the trance tutorial I posted to the forum?

2 Likes

Here check this out @anonymousno1

1 Like

Welcome @VRCOLACI It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so, before asking anyone to message you PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Please can you throw more lights on this

What if we always see static? My vision is funny that way. I see it more at night though, I think it’s called snow vision.