How do I use black magic against, and defend myself from them?

I have their profile pictures, I am observing and listening to what they are doing and saying, This one girl said that she’ll use black magic on my picture and that she’ll search for personal items in our trash/trashcan. She said it will start to work in 5 months, that my brother and my father will fall in love with me etc.

I only watch subliminals to protect myself from them, and I don’t know how strong they are or if they help at all, and for how long they protect me from it (I only had bad experiences, I saw shadow people, and images in my head really creepy stuff, even when I watched positive ones)

Since I can’t do it myself, I want someone to be so kind and help me, I don’t have any money is there someone who is willingy doing it for free please? I want them gone and stop talking, thinking or doing something to me, like harm me in any way, forget who I am and my name. They are evil and want to take revenge. They stalk me and destroyed my reputation everywhere I go. This girl did it and someone else I know who these people are, there is also one guy who I’ve had a problem with in the past, I’ve cut myself because of him and he knows that, he has no right to “talk again” or to have any right in my daily life, he knows that he has to shut his mouth where I can’t see him walk past me. But this one mtherfcker heard that I mentioned his name (his buddy is living under me, and he lives on the street on the opposite side of me) “when I mentioned him bcs I was so mad and furious talking and shouting that I lost control”

read my first post, to know more.

@Moonrises Before you make any more posts, please properly introduce yourself as I have already asked you to do once. It is a rule here and required. Failure to do so will result in the removal of any further posts you make until our rule is respected. CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and do so.

intro3