How do I begin my journey of BALG

I’m a newbie in the forum (2nd day). I’m quite impressed with all I’ve seen so far and the testimonies of previous newbies.
I’m ready to begin my journey of BALG and would love if I can get guidance on how to begin this journey!!!
Your insight will be much appreciated.

1 Like

Welcome, thank you for your introduction on the introduce yourself thread.

Honestly, the best place to start is to pick a form of magic/spirit you wish to work with and start experimenting. Be sure to keep a record for yourself to know what works for you and what does not.

Do you have anything you are particularly interested in?

1 Like

Thanks Wilson!!!
I’m interested in healing, psychic and medium, success and love creation, spells (other experiments would be practice in the future).
What steps should I take to begin this journey??
My main objective is to develop my spiritual journey!!!

How do I pick a magic/spirit to work with?

I am sorry for the delay @Wisdomplanet, I must have missed the notification. Given your interests, your best bet would likely be by starting to learn mediation practices and basic energy work. There are plenty of threads here on that subject, including mediations that gear towards developing senses for spirit communication.

As for picking a spirit, I would make a list of different spirits that specialize in one area you want to work on and see if you get a “pull” from any of them. You can also do this by looking through grimoires as well.

1 Like

Thanks @Dralukmun. I understand you might be busy.
I’ve benn doing meditation for a while but not consistent but my mind is always on spiritual mode.
Regarding spirit work, I’ve having practice or should I say I’m not doing it the right way.
I’ve had many clairvoyance, clairaudience, and I’ve been on trance a couple of times but all these are not by will (it usually comes on its).

I’ve had experiences like that as well. I would recommend trying to mediate 5-10 minutes a day to get into the practice of it. Learning to still yourself is a building block for many other practices. From there, you can go into more visualizations and learning to not only feel but manipulate energy, which is another basic block to magic in general as well as strengthen senses for other workings

1 Like

Thanks Wilson!!!
I would try again!!! I usually stay in meditation for a while and stop!!!
I’ll continue to be consistent for now. How do I manipulate energy (I do feel) and strengthen other senses.
It seems I still have a lot to learn

1 Like

It is a lot, but it is not a race. Check out this thread, as there are plenty of tutorials you can use to start.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll check on

1 Like