How can I identify and banish a demon

Hello, I’ve got serious reasons to think that I’m binded to a demon , not possesed perse (though I can feel it acting on my behalf during key moments of my life, in order to ruin it and make it harder for me)… please, if there’s any books, methods, techniques you can suggest in order to get rid of it I’d be very grateful.

If possible, would like to avoid reaching out for priests as I already tried it … I had an appointment with an exorcist early on a morning far from my city … I arrived to the location just to find out that the exorcist didn’t come lol

I came across this book : the Magick of Angels and Demons by Henry Archer. According, reviews it is noob friendly and teaches effective techniques to summon angels, can anyone suggest it for the purpose I’m aiming for

1 Like

Welcome @HelixArc It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like