How can I evoke AZAZEL without making any mistake ,šŸ˜Š

Please Iā€™m new and I donā€™t know anything about magic ,But Iā€™m in love with Azazel and I want to evoke him ,I know he is a day light demon ,and his best day is on Saturday ,only that , please help me

1 Like

Welcome. It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves so please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have.

How old are you?

Do you have any experience in magick at all?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in?

What goals or struggles are you looking to magick to help you with?

Failure to properly introduce yourself may result in the removal of your posts until you do, so please answer the above questions. You donā€™t need a new post, just add to this one.

Edit to add: After you complete your intro, use the search function aka the little magnifying glass, in the upper right. This forum has tons of information on Azazel, though I donā€™t know how you can claim to be ā€œin loveā€ with a demon you apparently know nothing about and have never met or interacted with. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Only hear-say but I heard that Azazel likes when people introduce themselves properly on here. Thats a good start, I would say.

4 Likes

My experience is Azazel is less formal, I just light candles, incense, chant his enn and open his sigil. I also like to give a gift but I do that with everyone and if I want to do something bigger I make a meal with him (my personal kitchen witch thing).

3 Likes

Can you help me ,in that journey please ,Iā€™m new member donā€™t know anything about magic ,but I would like to do work with him,

what in the Hells are the chances that this popped back up on top after the sigil of Azazel popped in my mind after a wierd dream i had (which i think was the succubus trying to scare me)?

1 Like

About evocations in general: adapting a suggestion from a few VK Jehannumā€™s videos and EA/Nate podcasts, theoretically the summoner may open on PC screen a portrayal of a Spirit (or an image to the same purpose) and have incense burning at a certain distance but, in any case, in front of that picture. Then proceed with the calling.

1 Like

Iā€™m new I donā€™t know anything about magic ,and Iā€™ve fall in love with Azazel ,who I want someone ,to help me make a pact with ,Iā€™m 19 yrs old wanting to pursue my career in music

Show me the way ,

If you want to seek him out you need to open his sigil and talk to him. He is very big on people doing things on their own or at least attempting.

But first you have to ask yourself why do you want to make a pact with Azazel? Especially considering you havenā€™t worked with him before.

I never made a pact with him in the lifetime but apparently he has always been with him.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

This thing.
evoke-search-icon-demon

1 Like
1 Like

Thatā€™s true ,but I will be hardworking when my doors will be open ,I love sex like hell but I fear AIDS alot ,so I do control ,in my own way