~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤

Depends on what mood he’d be in

I know a back door to get to Jehovah’s throne room. If we did it their I wonder if E.A. Would be proud of us?.. Or we all just get throne back into the source :worried:

2 Likes

I’ve been to one of them orgies somewhere I don’t know where but it was something special as I knew that was a very special event. Everybody dancing naked with the flames… And after…

2 Likes

If that indeed is the case then it’s very odd indeed… :thinking:

1 Like

The (un)holy likes to trow these feasts from time to time, I see no reasons as to why this wouldn’t happen here too. :ok_hand:

1 Like

This is something that I experience pretty much everyday, yet I haven’t really shared this bit about their different physical and sexual manifestation:

The Puppeteer Manifestation
Anyone else feeling invisible strings touching you during sex with spirits, like attaching strings like a puppeteer use on the dolls? Or strings of electrical hair touching and covering your crotch area? For me, this is the starting phase of a physical interaction and manifestation of a spirit. A build up before a full physical manifestation occurs.

A manifestation like this is pretty common for a spirit, as I see it:

…and the physical puppeteer thread-like interaction is like being attached to threads:

This is one of many ways for spirits like succubus and incubus to influence the physical world.

…but add the sexy, spicy stuff with it, and it makes it more awesome.

8 Likes

When I have gone to bed these last couple of weeks this has very well been the case indeed. I assume that is merely the beginning.

3 Likes

It is the starting phase, as I see it, and the more you’re into it, the more physical it becomes. And the more into it you’ve become, the more pressure on your head/crown chakra will arise. The amount of energy builds up on your body the more you focus, but it starts from your crown chakra.

3 Likes

There are moments where I feel it become more physical as in flesh and blood. Then I’m snapped out of it because of that skeptical side of me.

2 Likes

My first experience of sex with an astral being (s) ‘in this case’ I felt this… Like needles going inside of each tip of my fingers, both hands… They actually bled… And of course my body (hands included) twitched in manners I thought impossible over which I had no control.

2 Likes

Hey zami wanna give me a ride there? I like playing… Someone might get angry but I feel like I could go there say cuckoo’s and leave a smelly bomb…

1 Like

Well, I’ve noticed I’ll get an erection out of no where like someone is purposely trying to get me aroused and I’ll notice electrical impulses in my abdomen as well

4 Likes

I’ve felt that, too, but without bleeding. From the spirit perspective, it seems they do this sometimes to see if our bodies responds to their touches. What’s better than testing a physical reaction than with needles? It’s sharp, it’s pointy and it can hurt.

Other cases they might use needles is purely scientifical: There’s DNA in our blood, so they might use it to run tests of different kind, whether it be your health or even compatibility with specific spirits. Some of them use science and I’ve experienced quite sceintific procedures over the years. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Haven’t experienced needles, but I have experienced cooling liquid dripping on me a few times.

4 Likes

@Zamiel

Thank you so much! This makes a lot of sense! More than you know

1 Like

My husband feels that way when Azazel is around me, he just seems to take over him and whisper in his ear what to do.

3 Likes

If you want to know anything I find that Azazel knows just about everything about everything.

3 Likes

Last night, I had a very sexually charged dream.

I was in a room with lots of Greek pillars. I was bare naked and lying on my back. Standing over me was a beast with grey skin, legs like a bull and a vivid, flaming red lion’s mane. I sort of forget his face, but I remember his huge cock.

We didn’t waste time.

He rubbed his hand all over my body, while the other played with his cock. I held still and let him touch me. His palm was dry and rough, but it felt great on my skin. He then grabbed me by the hips and shoved his dick inside my pussy. He lay on top of me and started thrusting.

The rhythm felt perfect. I couldn’t keep quiet. I was arching my back and gripping his mane as we drew closer to climax. He was wasn’t so quiet himself. He was grunting and growling.

I climaxed so hard I woke myself up.

Throughout all of that I heard one name: Baal.

15 Likes

As so long weeks passed, things finally went clear about this experience of mine. I can remember when I’ve talked about it with @Auroraocculta in private. I was so surprised about Lucifer’s presence, mostly.

Lucifer, Sitri and Me :leopard::revolving_hearts::snake:

I’ve suddenly felt myself goddamn tired. It was very suspicious to me, because sometimes They inveigle me in the bed in this way. I’ve ignored it at this time, and there is I made a “mistake”.

I’ve layed down in the bed, then felt that my has bras’ has popped open. I’ve just sighted, because it never happens even in the bed, when I make similar movements - only just before They want me to put off my clothes. So I’ve noticed the signs. I started feeling soft and hot touches on my body; on hips, waist, thighs where these gentle fingers wriggle. A pale smile appeared on my face but faded in a tender sigh when I felt Lucifer started kissing, biting and licking my neck, chest and shoulder. My clothes landed on the ground, but my underwear kept staying for a bit.

I’ve touched his chest and waist gently, started patting and playing with His erogenous zones, even with my soft and warm feet. It doesn’t took a long time to my underwear “slipps” down and went disappear between my pillows, blankes what surrounded is.

Then… I’ve felt someone behind me. An “unknown” lip touched my neck, while His hands slipped down from my waist, down to my thighs. I was a bit ‘scared’, but this feeling went a fair surprise after I’ve notice that Sitri is here. I’ve looked at Lucifer like: Is this real? You really let Him…this?

But Lucifer smiled lightly, and at this moment, I’ve felt Sitri’s chest, belly and hip nestles to my sensitive, burning skin, as I’ve suddenly felt a pressure on my thighs. Sitri spreaded my thighs open before Lucifer, while continued kissing, sucking my neck and playing with my breasts.

I’ve sighted, when Lucifer started ‘eating’ me and playing with my pussy. Hearing Sitri’s whispers just increased my horniness and He knew it.

From this point, the game became very varied, and everyone from this Trio take His (and her/me) own wet and passionate, sometimes very raw part of this beautiful game.

And near to the “end”…

Lucifer was behind me. I was able to feel His definite touches and His waist pushes against me. Sometimes it was soft, delicate, sometimes sophisticated and sometimes the tempo became harder. He touched my waist, hips, my breasts or even played with my clit’ while kissed or bited my neck. I’ve heard His light sights.

At this time, Sitri sat back, spreaded His thighs (there was a lot of pillows around us) before me. His dick was wet, hard and gleamed by body fluids. I’ve started playing with Him. I’ve slowly slipping up my fingers in His ass, and started fingering Him and massaging His prostate (it is the male G point). At the same time, with my other hand I’ve played with His dick with my lips and tongue. Sometimes I’ve stimulated His most sensitive points, sometimes I’ve became a bit raw with His dick but fingering was always continuous in several ways and forms. Then I’ve let my other hand massage and play with His testicles, too.

So at this time, I’ve stimulated His G point, His most sensitive part of His dick and His testicles. His wonderful sights and moans became more intense, faster, louder and His movements and face mimics showed that He is diving in deep of this bottomless pleasure and joy.
I’ve felt that His pleasure affected Lucifer, and me, and vica versa. Lucifer kept moving inside me at these moments, feeding fromt this wonderful view and energies.
After Sitri had a very strong, extremely intense orgasm (it was so long and We’re all was able to feel His pleasure and the way how His body trembles His dick pulsate because of the orgasm). His voice was so sweet and during His orgasm, His moans and screams… I can’t forget it, and I never want anyway.

When He was ‘out’, Lucifer and Sitri forced me to turn around. Now I’ve layed on Sitri’s chest, belly, between His legs, and He forced me to spread my legs but at this time He wasn’t “violent”. He was delicate, and I can hear in His voice the extasy, still. Lucifer leaned toward me, and penetrated me. He was so close to me. He kissed me and licked my neck, while Sitri did the same from the other side. Now I was the one, who became more louder, moaned, sighed and groaned, but I’ve heard Lucifer’s voice too.
Sitri massaged my thighs, my breasts, my hips, whispering and sighing in my ears just for fun, and I’ve felt on myself His look. On my face, my body, and the scene. Lucifer became more faster and it continued until we didn’t orgasmed. It was the most intense thing I’ve ever felt during sex with anyone, and We sat in fire the air around Us.

Done. And I’ve just layend on my bed, felt Them around me. My body was as hot as thousands burning stars. Some minutes after, Sitri whispered me, asking me with a deep passion in His voice that I should put His sigil under my pillow, now. I’ve listened to Him, but being in my body was so… unusual now. I’ve put His Sigil under my pillow as He pleased. Some seconds later, slowly I’ve started to feel dozens of Demon hands patting and touching me, and I felt myself like a ‘sacred Statue’, a ‘Monument’ to Them. A sexual symbol. I’ve just felt myself like I’m just laying a secret gate opened from the other dimension, and wet creatures tries to touch me and taste me.

And this experience of mine has a very heavy meaning behind it, what I don’t even noticed when it’s happened. Just after weeks… it is much more to me than a hot and extremely intense sex act with Two Deity, but a Monumental one, and something else…

17 Likes

Holy fuck.

5 Likes