Honoring Your Gods

I was wondering, what some different methods in honoring your gods.

1 Like

A simple thank you/prayer, an offering of food, an altar, burning incense, lighting a candle, using their specific herbs, to name a few.

9 Likes

In addition to the previous response, you can also get creative with the way you honor your gods. Singing, dancing, dedicating poems/artworks/other forms of art could also work wonders IME.

8 Likes

I made a skeleton key for Hecate using non-electric hand tools. I blooded it and burnt as an offering to her. Time and attention is also an offering.

6 Likes

Poetry, art, music (your own or playing songs they like), invocation, spending time with your deity, food and drink, lots more!

3 Likes

If you work with a death entity spending time near graves (using proper etiquette), if you work with a nature entity going outside, an entity associated with animals you could volunteer at a shelter, and if you work with a love/lust entity taking care of yourself is a good way to honor them.

2 Likes

By trying to live my life in a way that honours my Goddesses and my Gods.
The more you accept death, the more you can live life.

Al.

4 Likes

Through sex. At the beginning was very hart to Do both concentrate to open the qliphoth and having sex at the same time. It’s like exercise, in time you Do it better and better.

:dragon_face:

2 Likes

Depending on the entity it varies for me. I’m a newb though. Personally I like to do some research and then kinda rely on intuition
Sometimes if I’m doing extended workings, I’ll make a mini devotional altar with some of the things people mentioned above, sometimes crystals/gems/stones, except I haven’t tried sex. For beelzebub, I made this fetish Enlil, Ba'al, Baal, Bael, Bel, Beelzebub, Beelzebuth POST IT HERE! - #76 by Czar_Lish a while ago and now just occasionally “feed” it with black coffee/rum and tobacco, most recently at the cemetery on the full moon.

2 Likes

A more recent photo of that Beelzebub fetish (from Edgar Kerval’s Beelzebub grimoire “Book 4: Nar Rag Beelzebuth - The Sacred Totem Baal-I-Zebuth” in compendium 6 of the gatekeepers series) That’s also a shungite pyramid and some smoky quartz, quartz, lemurian seed quartz, obsidian, amethyst, onyx in the picture scattered (I dunno / have no idea if the crystals are related to him at all, I just picked at random) …

4 Likes

I’m a bit jealous…

1 Like

@victory Also Practicing “child sakryfyce” and offering “white male child innocent and pure” to honor a lust entity…Am I wrong?

You had sex with Deity?
I didn’t think they would let you?

I can say that ive done this too. it is not as strange as one may think. although obviously with respect.

1 Like

I usually end up doing that for whichever Spirit I’m pursuing, I do it as a small Offering, smearing “white male child innocent and pure” on their sigils does give them a physical influence over you, but that shouldn’t be the reason why you do it, because it’s insulting to the Spirit, but You already know this

1 Like