Honing our chaos magick skills

I would love to participate.

1 Like

Awesome, guys.We have a solid number of people, so I will start the group in the morning. Check in around suppertime, EST and we will go from there.

2 Likes

Count me in, very interested!

1 Like

If I didn’t miss the deadline I would like in as well

Sent invite but not much development yet

I’m super new to sigil magic, but I’d totally be interested. Sounds like I could learn a lot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This seems interesting.

1 Like

Can i join?

1 Like

Adding.

If I’m stupidly late then please just tell me to “do one” if not then I’d love to join…

1 Like

Sort of. We ended up getting a bunch of people, but nobody really participated or used any techniques beyond basic construction/charge/release, so the experiments I was aiming for never developed.

The group is functionally dead. Too bad.

I did post a sigil that I have used in the past successfully, and also for shoaling currently. The idea was for them to charge it and keep track of events for a month. At the end I was going to tell them the intent so they could see if they manifested from a sigil I created without knowing the intent beforehand. It seems basic, but would have had more implications than people realize.

Only two tried it, and one got a manifestation within days. I did the intent reveal and it is now functionally a dead thread. Pretty bogus, too, because giving that sigil out was essentially almost as good as handing people cash. With all the people having money problems in the world, you would think…

Anyways, let me know if you want to jump in for that money sigil. It has had great results for me, another magickian was able to manifest with it before even knowing what it was for, and I shoaled it into another money sigil I currently use with results, so it is growing with power. You might get a nice big catch with it.

2 Likes

Aww what a shame! Am a bit gutted to be honest and you must have been proper disappointed…I really don’t get people sometimes!?!

I discovered shoaling a number of years ago after reading runesoups blog and find it such a pleasure to do, for me it has a real fun element to it along with the ‘mindfulness’ I always enjoy when creating sigils.

This would have been so exciting! And yeah I agree, this could have been huge!

Yes please and the offer is appreciated. Thank you.

Ps if you ever decide to give any other experiments a go please give me a shout, I’d definitely be up for it.

1 Like

Damn, man. I was just wondering about this group a few days ago. I didn’t know you had already been and gone :cry:

1 Like

i wish i seen this i have always had an interest in sigils

with all due respect, but this can not be dangerous? carry a sigil without even knowing the general area of influence of it and an unknown person? I know your intentions may be good, but sigil could be for something bad too, right? Sorry if I seem to be over-problematizing.

1 Like

It’s called having some trust!

We can still have fun if you want to sign up. I have not officially killed it yet, and the few of us left are still working it. I am just about to post the details of one of my more effective money magicks, marrying concepts of chaos sigil work, candle magick, planetary influences and hedge witchery.

I would love to have your input. Let me know.

3 Likes

How did I miss all these comments all day?

I actually wanted to keep working at it, more animal/bug related sigil workings

1 Like

well, then let’s do it. There is no reason we cannot still take action with a smaller active group.

1 Like

Yeah, man. Hook me up :slight_smile:

2 Likes