History of the Goetia and modern accounts of Goetic experience

Apelling with the with the polarity principle but I was using with this subjecs

-All of what we say are truth until a point

• we create them to a point but they “exist” like energy/conscience/spirit/vibration/part of the all/manifestation of the source but when we interact with them we put them some of us

For example
A2ft34 (objective) is an entity but in its natural form with an egregor mask A2ft34-EG (objective) but when we interact with it, it becomes A2ft34-EG-sf3, that “sf3” its our connection with that entity to a personal level and as you said here:

They exist in our minds due to our minds reacting to the stimulus(incense, sigil) we give it, reating the right interactions for our minds to become a mental environment and embody them so that they can exist on our plane"
I think the same but mixing it with the beliefs of the user

For example when new occultists with the popular beliefs “demons are evil” or if they are satanist “angels are my enemy”

They are afraid and have bad results with them
They work with one of them and it finish like a self-fulfilling prophecy

We assume many beliefs and stuff to an entity and that entity became what we think and in our reality, maybe for that we see many upgs

It’s confusing so
all truths are but half truths every truth is half- false

Once I asked this and the answer was:
It’s not in my interests to enter in your understanding.

Because knowing the whole history is like having power over the entity I asked (besides something that I consider private), but it’s just an example of one and not all of them.

2 Likes