Hindu God's Protection Vs Wrath Of Demons of Goetia

funny you mention that, Brahma granted a boon to the Demon king (forgot his name) that allowed him to duplicate from his blood hitting the ground, the gods realised the mistake and Kali maa emanated from Maa Durga and well…you know the rest

just reminded me of this lol

1 Like

I agree with you, but using the baan for this purpose would almost certainly be dangerous.

And there was another story where one Asura pleased Brahma and Shiva and asked them for nothing in return which somehow gave him control to their realms. When he tried pleasing Vishnu and asked for nothing in return, the Deva said that he’ll give him eternal bliss (by killing him) lol

how did that work, did he reach the Heavens?

1 Like

I didn’t follow the rest of the story. I’m sure the Asura panicked and asked for something or was killed.

1 Like

i think this actually symbolises the nature of the mystical path and how the Ego may sneak up if not careful

1 Like

just like my pyromancy question, yeah its cool, and can be useful, but its not the aim of the Soul, you know?

1 Like

I think we must enjoy pleasures as well. It’s about the middle path as doing onto any of two extremes can be detrimental.

1 Like

if the story is correct, then Vishnu killing the Asura would have led the Asura to get closer to the Absolute, but the Asura panicked, not knowing what came after and his ego intervened, yeah…that makes sense, the death of the Ego, or I Consciousness which identifies you with Maya (illusion) in order to begin understanding the concept of Oneness

if you notice in the story you told me, the demon asked for nothing untill the very last minute

true, but when it comes to Transcendence, it also depends on your state of spiritual evolution regarding your soul (in all its lives)

1 Like

That’s why you don’t overdo the worldy stuff. It’s like excercise, if you never do mobliity work you’re gonna be stiff and if you never do strengh you’re gonna get injured. It’s about balance.

1 Like

true, but i feel like the aim is eventually to overcome Flesh and materialism altogether, and Become the Supreme Unmanifested no?

1 Like

For some. The rest are desire to become Divine beings in their own right. I’m happy going to the domain of my deities after my death.

true, you can stop at certain levels of Consciousness

1 Like

Slightly off topic but do you work with Amun Ra? I keep getting his vibe from you.

1 Like

You learn something new everyday :grin:

1 Like

we are here to live and to learn :smiley:

1 Like

Why do you want to curse that person???is there any enmity with that person???

why don’t you ask shiva or kali , since i am also from india (brahmin) i know that you must be of a religion like bengali , gujrati , maratha bhai jo god teri family ko support karta hain unko puch , i suggest kie kali mata seh puch

1 Like