Hindu God's Protection Vs Wrath Of Demons of Goetia

Hey everyone I am a hindu from india , i want to have revenge on a person who is also a hindu and he and his family is into so much of worshipping of hindu Gods like Vishnu,krishana and Hanuman,they have some religious guru of them which they go for advice or some basic hindu god ceremony and any financial problem or health problem , i want to know can demons of goetia help me to take revenge or these hindu gods are so powerful that he will be protected.any insight will be helpful .if not demons of goetia then what else i can do to harm him without being attacked by their gods or religious gurus thank u.

5 Likes

Interesting question. I know a bit about tantra and I’d say don’t mess with hanuman, Kali, narasimha or shiva. They can nullify the power of most demons. If you really want to try anyway, then the goetia won’t do. You will probably need samael or Azazel. Do not forgot though, hanuman is very powerful.

5 Likes

what do u think azazel or samael are equal to hindu gods??

1 Like

I know they are… I have scanned most of them. Particularly Azazel is very powerful. You’d need a seraphim to defend him.

There’s one other being that’s more powerful than any listed here. Lmk if I should dm you his name

1 Like

theyre not, the Devas are stronger, i am fairly certain of it, particularly because, based on what i remember (though right now im not too sure so idk) the Devas are even stronger than the Seraphim Archangels

3 Likes

Are you sure of this. My friend and I scanned them and we noticed they were at equal footing (devas) with many demons but not exactly stronger… there is one being who I can’t mention in the open… he is stronger than the devas and demons combined

1 Like

i am sort of certain, but as i said, right now im not too sure, I personally believe they are stronger than most, but its not a popularity contest though, and the Being you mentioned, I think I know who it is? is he an aspect of Shiva?

1 Like

No no… kalabhairava is very powerful but this being exists on a different level. This was the message my friend received when she psychomanced. I also got some feelings… but she’s more advanced than I am

1 Like

i see

1 Like

To be honest with you, I think we should make post or get a third opinion. I don’t know for sure how accurate she was… she told me for example that gorakhnath was too powerful to read… not sure why

Not just Kali, but any other forms of the destructive side of divinity in that pantheon, so Raktadantika, Kalaraatri, Chinnamasta, Bagalamuki, etc can pretty much handle most assaults, demons or not.

Especially if they’re reciting mantras, because at that point it’s more than just a deity, they’re using sacred sound + utilizing the energy of everyone who has used those mantras before them.

3 Likes

oh dont tell me about the being by the way, lol,

What you can do though, is bind their access to these gods, weaken their protections and then attack.

1 Like

Ah finally someone who knows about the mother goddess :))) feel free to dm me id love to talk more

1 Like

you cant dm me, lol, and i dont want to know thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes sure tell me the name.

Pratyangira In my opinion is the most fierce form of the divine mother. Kali also…

1 Like

Oh np. You’re safer this way

If you think their guru is a genuine one and he/she hasn’t done anything directly bad to you no deity is gonna go against him/her or his/her family.

But if you think they have done really bad to you then there is chance that even their gods will turn against them.

1 Like