Hi, I’m a newbie looking for guidance

Don’t have any experience when it comes to any of it, hoping someone’s kind enough to teach me. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Welcome @Unknown Please introduce yourself properly.

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

What goals and struggles are you looking to magick to help with?

More information is required, and failure to do a proper introduction may result in the removal of your posts until our rule is respected.

Hello welcome, would you please introduce yourself a little more that?

What is your age?

From where do you hail?

What kind of spells have you done in the past or what kind of spells intetest you the most?

What system of magick have you worked with or would like to work with?

Thank you!

@DarkestKnight Like a bat outta hell over here. Kudos.

1 Like

Whoops my bad
I’m 19 yrs old, come from Canada, Have tried in the past to do a ritual but I wasn’t to sure if I was doing it right. Love spells or rituals did peak my interest, and goals I hope to achieve are being able to make people happy.

4 Likes

you would need a foundation so i recommend getting a magick book to start. Or go to the library and read all there is on magick. it’s free other than the library card they charge you for. then after that, see if u want to go further. Or use the search function to see what magick can do and see if it’s for you. =o)

1 Like

Do you have any specific books you would recommend and how long before you understood the basics from your perspective

anything from the galleryofmagick.com is a good start. AFter reading most their books and seeing common formula. It’s pretty easy to understand. NOw it’s the practical casting practices instead of just understanding. Magick needs to be practice and applied not just in your head of understanding. It’s a skill not just encyclopedia stored in head. lol

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I’ll be looking into it. Just out of curiosity does it matter if rituals or casting spells vary if done during the day light instead of the dark? And if it does could I just make the room darker and then proceed? Just wondering, thx for your help so far.

You’ll find out from the books. depends on preference of demon and you. =oP

2 Likes

Ah okay thanks a lot for your help :smiley:

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

Hello my name is Sam, my girlfriend broke up with me and was looking for some way to get her back. Can anyone help me.

Welcome @Sam_Ross It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3