Hi guys got a question

Hello everyone, im an apprentice and i have a doubt, i just finished doing the 11 days ritual to call an angel (sitael) from the book of GoM (i asked him to help me get a job position i am fighting since dec 2018), anyway the thing is now i want to try to contact some other spirit in order to ask him to help me improve my magick senses, if i do that would the results of the first ritual be affected somehow ?

and i also wanna use the space to ask you which spirit should i contact for this other result im looking for, thanks

2 Likes

No it won’t influence it. Just do all the ones that you feel could benefit you.
The power are listed in the book and there are a couple that can help you with your senses. I don’t remember the name but I know there is one to help with dreamwork as well.
I have very recently redone the 11 day ritual with Hariel. Maybe you’ll find his listed qualities useful as well.

2 Likes

thanks for replying, ill look into it, i know there is an angel in the book that helps with magick senses and ill probably stick to it, the thing is i wanted to know which other spirit outside the GoM list could help me aswell

2 Likes

The gods do not do for man what he can do for himself, you gotta meet them half way and put the work in.

4 Likes

For a Job Position? I would try Belial or Paimon. But you have to put some mundane effort in it as well

4 Likes

hi ! i asked angel sitael for the job position already, thats done, but i want to contact a spirit to improve magick senses

1 Like

Sorry my mistake. I recommend uphir and eurynomus. Two of my Main teachers and guides :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If check out “go virtual” on ytube luciferia is good she describes many Demons and what they can do for you. She is knowledgeable.

1 Like