Hi, everyone. I'm new here. *Waves awkwardly*

Hi! My name is Sierra. I’m 24 years old and I live in Louisiana. I’ve been reading posts from this website for a while now, but I finally decided to make an account. I have a copy of the Goetia of Dr Rudd, and Evoking Eternity…and another Goetia book that I can’t quite remember the name of at the moment… I’ve always been interested in the occult. I usually just practice basic magic like hoodoo and such in my spare time, though. (That’s actually how I managed to find my boyfriend, Lol).

I’m looking for help and tips to summon a demon. I’d like to try to work with Seere first. I’m worried I won’t be able to find all the tools and supplies I need to summon him. What would be the most basic way to summon a demon? Also, does it matter what the circle or triangle is made of? I found a cloth version of the circle online and thought about buying it, but I thought it had to be made of wood?

Anyways, nice to meet you all. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Evoking Eternity is one of the better evocation manuals out there. I would suggest supplementing it with Ceremonial Magic and the Power of Evocation as well as Kabbalistic Handbook for the Practicing Magician specifically for the chapters dealing with subjective synthesis. Both are by Joe Lisiewski and the first title was one of Koettings sourcebooks.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Are you familiar with the Gallery of Magick books? They don’t require tools, the sigils are provided in the books. The book “Demons of Magick” by Gordon Winterfield works with the Goetia demons and corresponding angels, and every sigil you need is included in the book, anything extra is matches, candle and a bowl to burn your petition safely. It is aimed at beginners level, although I would say it’s intermediate, and you have 3 different levels of ritual for your level of experience.
Otherwise if you use the search feature in the top right hand corner, put in your keyphrase just like you would in google, there are literally topics on everything you could need, and posts about summoning and offerings etc to get you started. Hope you find something that works for you.

1 Like

Thank you! I will definitely look into these! :heartpulse:

Hi, DragonLady. Thanks for the tips! I’m going to see if I can find that book in Amazon. I’m also going to be searching this website more thoroughly when I get off work. Thank you so much! :heartpulse:

1 Like

My pleasure!

1 Like

Welcome :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome to Balg forum.

First thing, you dont need anything but your mind to evoke anything.But its fine if you would like a more ceremonial approach to your evocations.Now,I think you need to read this before anything.

Secondly,my suggestion is you should work on clairvoyance and clairaudience, these will come in handy.You might need years for it,but its better than frustrating yourself with evocations with no results.Of course there are alternative ways like using a medium (a child for example) for your evocations, or using recorders, but they might come off with some complications.

Last thing is, although your posts say you know this already,I want to point out that you will never need to summon anything for a magickal result if you know what you are doing.Magick is manipulating energy, with evocations/invocations you ask external sources help for it.But if you search psionics you can do it with your internal energy.Best of luck!

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you so much for the information and clarification! Yeah, I definitely do need to strengthen those. I would say I have a hard to sensing things for the most part, but it really depends on the situation.:heartpulse:

1 Like