Here is a new painting I’m working on

More than welcome! It’s the same handle as here!

3 Likes

They’re great! Me too :joy:

That’s on the cards once I actually finish a painting :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thank you! I will when they’re done :joy::joy: it’s my mission now :joy::tipping_hand_woman:

2 Likes

They’re amazing. I’d love to see musicians and artists collab some day on here!

That would be AMAZING! I’d be so down for that 100%

And thank you :blush:

1 Like

YO, u did fucking amazing! Also I just looked up that band! I’ve never heard of them i got to check them out they sound BADASS!!!:metal::metal::metal::metal:

List of my fav bands Slipknot, Korn, Code Orange, Gideon, All Shall Perish, Heaven Shall Burn, I’ll Nino, Deftones, Chelsea grin, Phinehas, As I Lay Dying, Miss May I, Of Mice And Men, Slayer

Strapping young lad are fucking AWESOME! Devin Townsend is such an amazing musician! Gene Hoglan is a WIZARD drummer. Definitely check them out! They’re heavy and funny all in one.

Those are some goodins! Korn was my teen angst in a nutshell :joy: slipknot, deftones, SLAYER! a few I haven’t heard there so I’ll check them out!

Im definitely a mood music person but metal wise I love Tool, gojira, testament, megadeth, Metallica (from the 80s :joy:), alien weaponry lol heaps more (I’ll be here all day). Industrial stuff - NIN, ministry. More alternative progrsssive stuff - A perfect circle, porcupine tree, DTP. Punk/hardcore stuff - cromags, black flack, Henry Rollins band.
Old school hip hop - tribe called quest, snoop, Jedi mind tricks, necro
So much and more :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Sorry, you may not have asked for a list - but here one is :joy:

1 Like

Oh man I love 80s and 90s hip hop my fav are : A tribe Called Quest, Lord’s Of The Underground, Wu Tang clan, Mobb Deep, Naughty By Nature, ONYX, Snoop dogg, Method Man, Ol dirty bastard. I definitely gotta check out your list there’s definitely some I’ve never heard of!

…BY the way. Was listening to some of strapping young lad and YES! I think I found my new fav band!FUCK YEAH!!!:metal:

Amazing! All great artists :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: that’s so good! I’ll chuck a couple of my fav songs here but definitely listen to like every album :joy::joy::joy::joy:

And this is one of his solo tracks that cranks

New music fucking rocks :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands::raised_hands::+1:

1 Like

Nniiicccee! Well u have a good day sister! …and YES.

:slightly_smiling_face:Hail Satan!:metal:

1 Like

hollyy crap! I love heavy metal too. I am from Brazil. I´ve already met Marty friedman in here :slight_smile: lol! that´s fucknn awesome He´s very humble ! Unfortunelly we lost Ronnie james Dio and Lemmy

Well I used to listen to Hard Rock, A.O.R, Thrash Metal and a bunch of other bands sort of
Iron maide, Metal Church, Judas Priest, W.A.S.P, Running Wild… and others

I born in 82! Love the 80´s

Uh U know… EXODUS! In Sao Paulo city . We had a spot there. Kinda an underground club house. Most bands used to play there

Exodus performed a concert there. Tom hunting he was watching a show from DIO on TV beside me :smiley: