Helping someone out of a depression

You can also make a blessing jar for this person. Jar spells aren’t all about love and cursing. You can fill one with positive stuff. I did this for a friend and combined it with sigil magic I put on the jar.

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight Have you found that employing multiple spirits works well, or even better, than calling on one spirit at a time? I ask because I’ve heard and read that " some energies don’t get along and work together well", and it can be frustrating to ponder and figure which demon to work on aspect A of an issue, then demon B for another aspect, and so on. It’s not that I lack the patience and dedication to do this, but it can be hard to figure out which spirits to work on which aspects and when, especially when I want to get the show on the road and the demon(s) on task as soon as possible. Are these Mercurial spirits for healing only, or can they do more ( fulfilling your desires, and so-on ). I feel it worth mentioning that I am a Gemini ( a mutable, air sign ), born right on the cusp of Taurus ( May 22nd ). Will this have any effect on working with Mercurial spirits?

1 Like

I know I’m not him and he’ll come along after he’s done petting the kitties and answer you but…

I have always wondered why a certain angel and a certain demon are said so often to not mix energy wise, personality wise around here, because I’ve called on both, at the same time or one after the other- frequently over the last few months and I’ve never encountered this supposed energetic clash. Supposedly this angel and demon just about hate each other.

So I had to wonder then, was me or everyone else on balg? I mean sometimes, when we are real good friends with someone, will suck up our issues for another friend that matters and tolerate someone we don’t like.

But… I don’t have half the relationship with these spirits, that many of the balgers making these claims do so… that makes no sense.

I finally (recently) asked someone that works very closely with angel in question, if they had any idea why I didn’t experience what everyone else did in regards to these two, and instead of talking to me theoretically about it, he evoked the angel.

He was told they clash like that, because that is what the summoner expects. I don’t expect it, I don’t even think it should be- it doesn’t feel right to me for some reason- and so they don’t put on a show for me, like they do those that expect it.

Personal gnosis obviously but food for thought.

2 Likes

yeah, playing identity politics with depression, not a good idea.
I’ve done this too, tried to get someone out of the hellhole they loved “hated” so much. He thought that was just “how it was supposed to be.” If it is your depression, go all out, work with whoever you want to work with to get rid of it, or at least have some control over it, someone else’s, not so great.

The thing where this is complicated is when you are feeling another persons emotions. Well, that is what cord cutting is for and why divorce is so popular these days.

Buer is really amazing. I used to sleep on his seal to block out depression, because I used to get depressed when I woke up, so it was like all the nasty energy couldn’t get to me.

Yeah, and that was a hard lesson for me to learn.

1 Like

They are for healing only. However, they can heal any part of your existence, including, for example, something like your financial situation, pretty much anything that is broken.

No, I don’t think your astrological sign will affect working with the House of Kel.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight Thanks, man. I will look further into them, my finances could use a boost, as well as other area where I have lack

They are not for a financial boost. As I said, they are for healing only, so they will only fix what is broken, so just be aware that lack does not necessarily equal broken.

Ah, I think I understand now. Thank you

@Keteriya I haven’t experienced demons and angels not getting along either. I evoke demons by employing angels as part of the evocation rituals and it works fine, even better than just calling on the demon. I was talking about some demons not getting along with each other. I take a lot of claims with a grain of salt. IME, the occult usually isn’t that dramatic and, while demons aren’t the enemies of God, angels, or us, they aren’t your best buddies either ( I’m sure you’ve read such claims ). In the spirit of acceptance and community, I just read them and let people do as they will

2 Likes

Yeah man…I can relate to that. After my Marquis Phenex working you’re aware of I decided that that difficult dark chapter in my life is over and doesn’t define me or the narrative of my story. I feel alot better, lighter, more myself again. I think what you said was true and you made a good point.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re starting to feel a lot better you’ll probably end up with some amazing pinay you meet at your business :joy:

2 Likes

You might not be far off there my friend. I’m honestly surprised how powerful Marquis Phenex is. My whole self image and world view is improving fast after that working. Like a magickal attitude adjustment.

1 Like

They may be one of those quality over quantity of entities for you that we’ve discussed.

2 Likes

Yeah could be man I’m glad I actually did it instead of just thinking about it or talking about it.

Medicine came from magic. Therapy can be helpful. I think working with a love goddess current can help build self worth also