Help with love spells on a specific person

Im not entirely new to this but I’m really curious about spells to manifest love from a specific person? Is this possible? I’d really like some peoples insights on this and what spells they did and how it worked? I’ve been told already to summon certain sprits Anael, Jazar and Hathor for example.
(I’m not in a relationship with this person I’m wanting to spark the interest, so I’m atleast on their mind and they start to feel warmth and some romantic Interest towards me that can be persued)

2 Likes

So many love spells on this forum. So many spirits that can manipulate emotions. Ask Dantalion. Or Sallos. Or Asmodeus…Just to name a few.
Or create your own sigil.
There’s just so many ways to do this.

3 Likes

Could u throw some ideas my way?x

1 Like

Try also to imagine pulling into you the green energy of Venus from the planet itself; with each inhalation you bring that power in yourself.

1 Like

Welcome @Rosebethany0 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

3 Likes

Can u tell me what to press to make a post on the thread how do I do it?

1 Like

Click the image I provided. Reply to the first post.

2 Likes