Help with father's death

How can i see my dead father body with spelling few words. All i know from praying satan is nothing changed after when i started and i really needs to see my father died by someone and i do the rest of familly because they never release me from pain

You need to make a thread with an introduction, and your post was also off topic for this thread.

2 Likes

Welcome @Deadceazifather It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, ares of interest, etc:

intro3

I’m not sure I understand, but if you are trying to contact/see a dead person then try some astral projection and/or look into necromancy. I’m not sure that praying to Satan is going to solve this problem for you.

go talk to your dad, bring him something he would like, and take a nap on his grave to receive the answer.

How can i keep my calm breath when i destroye someone son of bitch with fucked up mind. Is there any demones sources power

@Deadceazifather If you want to continue posting here, then please do as you were asked to do two weeks ago, and properly introduce yourself. It is a rule of this forum, and not optional. Failure to do so will result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected, so CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick:

handIntro