Help with a spell

Hey everyone. So I want to tell my story. Then I would like some opinions. So I’m going to try to make this short as possible. If you need more information about it just message me.
So a few months ago my mother was murdered in a hit and run. I’m gonna ask a few things since I don’t want to make a bunch of posts about it. Person was caught eventually when she turned herself in. But she pretty much hit my mother and left her to die. 7 days before my birthday at that. I would like to know what spells I could do to make this persons life a living hell, first off. Right now the person is in jail but only because I got her old bond revoked. It could be years before we go to trial over my mother because of Covid. But I just want to make her feel like she has made me feel. The court system in my state doesn’t seem like it’s doing that great for me right now either. I just would like to know what I could do to make this go in my favor, and to get justice for my mother. I have bought plenty black candles and such I just want to make sure I do everything right before I try anything. I know the woman that did this to my mother didn’t have any remorse when I saw her in court early this month. I just want to wipe that smile off her face. She really feels like she can get away with it, is the feeling I get.

I have seen my mom in my dreams a few times. Most of them were recent right after she passed. But I still have some now. I also wanted to know if there is anyway I could connect to her ? I bought a white ancestry candle from my local shop a few months ago so I could try to talk to her. I lit it up on her candle alter she had which has a mirror behind it. Once I sat there and meditated for a while talking to her my face from my nose to my chin all went dark and black. I was told today what happened when the woman hit my mother and how she hit her with her car and that all makes sense now.
I have felt a hand on my back when I was half asleep, once when I woke up at like 430 in the morning to get some water I heard coughing from my moms room in the back (she was a smoker, we think she had lung cancer but wouldn’t tell me) and today I saw a cloud of smoke form in front of me. After my cigarette had been out for ten mins. Then felt a hand on my shoulder. This was after I got back from my lawyers office.

Sorry if this is long. I don’t really have anyone in my personal life I can talk to about this. That can understand where I am coming from. And all the anger I have built up against this woman that killed my mother and had the audacity to smile in court. I just want that smile wiped off her face.

So I guess tl;dr what can I do to keep her in jail, and make her suffer. Also if anyone can tell me how I can speak to my mother better that would be greatly appreciated also

2 Likes

Welcome @HorrorBune It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Okay I just did
Sorry about that :confused:

Moloch can assist in both attack and defense, Bune can help you communicate with your ancestral spirits.

Just call them and ask and they will answer.

1 Like

Okay that’s awesome thank you. I have worked with Bune a lot before. That’s the name of my cat I got last year too actually.
So I finally found a picture of the bitch that murdered my mom today, I found her mugshot. I just need to get it printed out

2 Likes

Check out this thread:

And Belial excels at anything law related so if the courts are a problem, he’s your guy to get things done.

2 Likes