Help plz (summoning King Paimon)

Try this:

8 Likes

Thanks! Will keep that in mind

1 Like

Thanks, will try agin tmr. Does it have to be a specific time of a day (eg. night)?

2 Likes

Nope, any time is fine.

1 Like

We need to clear something up first, evocation when it comes to the part,“Did spirit heard me?”, is guaranteed, the spirit will always hear you when you try to make contact with them, however, the said Demonic being or in this case king Paimon might not have taken your request because of a few reasons that are pretty much common with most Spirits.

1. The Demon did not like you (yes this actually happens)
    2.You rushed it and made it seem like you didn’t care
    3.You need to find a time where you can evoke him in peace.

, Also, I’d like to point out that things like Colored candles, Specific incenses and etc aren’t necessary, I’m not going to tell you that they do not make a difference because that is bullshit they do, Keep in mind as well that pronunciation is not as much of a big deal that it’s made out to be or what we might believe, There’s only a small difference between chanting in the correct pronunciation and chanting in a similar fashion.

, oh and KING PAIMON, Refer to him as King Paimon

10 Likes
6 Likes

Sorry all about not referring to him as King Paimon. i’m very new to all of this and did not know the significance

Yes, looking back it was quite rushed and i was not really in peace of mind…

Also, what are possible reasons that the spirit does not like me?

I was trying to do more of an Invocation btw

3 Likes

Perhaps your astral senses aren’t good enought yet. But just to be safe, make sure to pray to him and apologise for anything you may have done to him to insult him (even if that wasn’t your intention). And you should do it while you have free time and not just rush it.

1 Like

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sounds like you might want to book up a little before evoking a demon king to me…

6 Likes

Thanks for all thr eplies guys

Pray to him? how so? How long do i need to?

Also, will he appear to me in some way and converse with me and we can make a pact or smt like that? or sometimes i will just look like im making requests to the air? I really wanted him to appear to me so we can make a pact becoz the problem i want him to help me with is quite big…but im willing to do anything for him

1 Like

p.s. can i find him by astral projecting?

2 Likes

Yep. I have even done evocations in crowded rooms, surrounded by hundreds of noisy people, and yet have received results within hours just by meditating and speaking internally the enn of the demon. Without even reaching TGS, but merely entering a lite meditative state, one can evoke and receive results. One merely needs to recognize that when you call the spirit, the spirit comes!

2 Likes

@sherthits First of all, you can find him while astral projecting or soul traveling. Also, if your astral senses are good enough, you may be able to see him with your “third eye” or have some images of him. A prayer can be as long or as short as you want. You can do it any way you want.

@Severian_Apollos That’s true! It works like that.

Oh… so the people who saw him when summoned have their third eye opened? Without my third eye opened, will i still be able to converse with him with him or hear his voice? ( i am not so sure about doing so)

2 Likes

You’ll be able to hear him and talk to him without it. Also, your third eye isn’t needed completely opened in order to see some images but it’s a good thing to improve your astral senses. Your astral senses are the same as your normal ones but they can be used for the spirit world. In other words, if your astral hearing isn’t good enough, you won’t be able to hear him.

3 Likes

I’ve heard King Paimon is picky, I guess you could say, about how to be addressed. Some sources say he will talk or ask you questions that you need to answer first and yes if you tried to call him and didn’t refer to him as a King, you’ll need an offering next time or he might ignore you.

These are some examples I’ve come across from Reading Up On A Deamon King before trying to call.
Personally I always research a spirit before calling, they have personalities and can get offended same as us. I’d suggest you look him up in the search function here and read some of the posts before trying again.
Your need might be great but if you keep offending him he won’t help you.

4 Likes

King paimon seems approachable , he actually came to me and now Im working with him, he introduced me to a few djinns as well.

4 Likes

A few thoughts:

This^^^^. I’m not trying to be a dick, either. Learning things like focused meditations, grounding and banishing are all things that not only serve their individual functions, but they will train your mind a bit and help develop your abilities, so your results and experiences are of higher quality. It will also give you more tools to draw from should an evocation/invocation hit a snag, during or after it is over.

I would advise not praying to any spirit in the traditional context of worship or adoration unless you are already acquainted or a practicing daemonolator. It’s not bad advice, par se, but it just does not fit this situation yet. I would suggest making some kind of contact first, to establish if the two of you will be working together in some way. It simply would not do to be praying to a being that may or may not even look favorably upon you, lol.

I would hit the search bar in the top right and look up the phrases “immersion” and “King Paimon”.

Also, I really have to emphasize respect with King Paimon, while at the same time not acting subserviant. You are not offending us, but you might not get the best reaction from King Paimon if it crossed His thoughts you were not respectful enough. You would not go into the courtroom of the honorable judge Donald M. So-and-so and start calling him ‘Donnie’, would you? Same kind of thing.

3 Likes

These are some good suggestions indeed.

As for the comment that he asks questions first, it’s not true, it depends on the conversation and stuff.

2 Likes