Help Please

Hello all, I need some help with my current situation. Ive been meditating, doing healing work, working on my chakras etc and although things are getting better(slowly), Its like I just cant for the life of me do anything related to witchcraft, demons, necromancy, and what have you. Can SOMEONE out there do a divination to see what is going on? I dont care if you use Tarot, a Demon, A donkey, or freakin Lil Wayne I just need some type of outside perspective on this.

Much Thanks in advance :smiley:

2 Likes

more out of curiosity, (since I’ve been learning healing and meditating much like you but I’ve been able to make contact with lucifer)…

What are you’re existing beliefs regarding demons and/or witchcraft? I find that it was easier to start doing ‘things’ once I addressed my beliefs, questioned them, and redesigned them so to speak.

Also, are you following any particular teachings when it comes to witchcraft? I.e: when you attempt it is it coming from your own ideas or coming from someone elses. One school of thought is that one persons words and magick may not mean anything to another… another school of thought is that all that matters is your understanding of what you’re doing.

I’m not a diviner… yet but those things are worth giving a little thought to… well at least it has been in my experience.

1 Like

Basically figure out why you may or may not be failing here? Perhaps you weren’t failing all along? Either I’ll still do it. Gives off good vibes and karma whilst giving me practice

1 Like

@Black_Coyote that’d be great… I would appreciate it :smiley:

1 Like

What exactly is it that you are having trouble accomplishing? There are psychic abilities one must develop to achieve results. The way it seems to me is that many cults, orders, schools and authors go into great detail about ritual procedure and they give you a few meditations and some people may get lucky and during meditation discover how to use certain psychic skills.
Unfortunately that leaves us with about 80% of people not being able to get results then they quit.

The problem with schools doing this method of teaching is that many who formed the order or school don’t even themselves know how they unlocked the psychic abilities that they are using to achieve results.

I created a thread to help deal with this problem because I have some insights into helping people develop the required psychic skills needed for performing successful works.

And if you want to see Auras I made this one also. Need to see it to believe it? See auras in 15 min! - #7 by anon6079797

3 Likes

Thanks man! I will check that out today

1 Like

I get the blockage is based on pre concived notions, your not 100% over the negative stigma that is attached to witchcraft, so this one of things holding you back. You need to embrace your new path fully and stop holding onto the past as a safety net, you don’t need to anymore. The more you practice the better you will become but you need to stop looking backwards and start focusing on Now!!!

2 Likes

Try reseurching the Hunters of Monkeys!!!

I’ve had great success with bringing awareness about encagement back into my direct perception.

I kinda Forced myself to Aknowledge,
that i can’t be fully enslaved,
like the monkeys captured by their tales,
For the physical truth being completly ensuring These momentary perception of enslavement being wrong.

It’s something i learned very way back down the road…

It Control the Body, use the mind.
To Control the mind, use the Body.
When both Need to be controled equally,
use your heart.
it’s stronger then all of your mind,
and it’s literally the running blood phine of your own Body.

So you can completly push down Forces which overcome you momentary,
at least to a degree from that on you can work it back, and see what is up exactly.

Also,
i strongly suggest to consider how your Meditation works:
my main Meditation System is based on letting go,
to Keep a free, clean space to operate from.

Especially when someone altered his Body and mind as extensivly as we magicians do it,
it can be extremly helpful, to realize how strained and pressured your Body feels,
and activly relax it, Change temprature,
as well as becoming soft and easy again.

Becouse especially when we are “bitten” into something,
it sometimes feels like you’re under full complete strain, but can’t even see it,
being in a kinda burning, firey, delusive momentum.

Just consider, everything you do, you affect someone, he entangles to you, the affect may affect you aswell.

That’s exactly those Moments,
where “self-forgiveness”, helps tremendously.

Like, from what i’ve seen in Magick,
there are situations we deal with death curses and stuff,
where you got to Keep sane and secure,
in order,
to accodringly counter-act it.

And, especially for Death-curses,
they can be quite trickey.
They can bounce quite a lot,
before final execution.

Just glad, i found such a matching target,
to de-simiulate it,
and become completly free and whole from it.

Just remember:
Death represents Change.
But focusing onto lenth,
Change becomes smaller.

So when you have A next to Z, and no more room left to operate in between?
Become Aware, that These are just Symbols.

And there is much more then just These Symbols.

Kindest Regards,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

Look, i’m also confused,
by how different Spirits hit up,
giving completly new insights,
from one Moment to the other…

We all kinda have a progressive work there…

2 Likes

Thank you @kiss-lamia-lilith right on target

3 Likes

Thanks @Yberion for the wisdom. Im working on the ‘control the mind with the body, control the body with the mind, control both with the heart’ part

3 Likes

To all the folks who replied(even those who didnt but sent positive vibes my way), progress is finally being made. My lower chakras are getting stronger and Im now working on my upper chakras using EA’s chakra meditation, among other things. Thanks BALG family! :smiley:

3 Likes

there is real Gold pieces of advice in here.

Especially the sit outside, on a Rock,
Grow Roots into the Stone,
Into the Earth under the Stone,
At the same time,
Grow Brenches upwards into the Sky,
And Balance yourself that way between heaven and earth,

Basicly,

Heaven and Earth are the Basic Godforms of Mother and Father in a kinda sense.

Then, spinn an Energy Aura around,
and through out,
your Body.

It’s gonna natrually sinchronize with your breath.

Just Focus on having an easy breath,
not making unnecassary pauses,
but gently exhaling longer than inhaling.

That should do fine for the breathing.

At the beginning stage, i’d take a middle Pillar ritual,
Getting Light accumulated in your Vision, and feeding it through the Ahjna Chakra (3 breathes),
into the Heart (6 Breathes) and the Belly (9 Breathes).

The Ahjna, Focus on Energys you want to be Guided with (Holy Guardian Angels / Demons / Godforms and Egregores. But only trustworthy, known Deitys.)

In the Heart, you want to manifest Freedom, Strength, Abundance, Love, Wisdom, Understanding, Joy, Energy that Expresses into Beauty.

At the Belly,
our Underworlds Sit.
Here is, where we can use our personal Pantheon,
and Call upon any Dark Entitys,
We like to work with,
Gently,
with reduced Efford and improved results.
Becouse you basicly Invoke directly from the Gate. :wink:

So,
That may be helpful.

I myself, kinda have similar stacking Points.

I kinda want to Train my ability to trust,

i kinda fear my own powers, since some of the dark stuff feels just devastating bad.

And i’ve been teached to trust my Intuition, but there was a short time of Paranoia,
which i’d like leave behind.

Any good suggestions are very Welcome. :slight_smile:

Kindest Regards,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Or to be a Little more and utterly specific:

How do you guys handly multi-posession / having several strong influences in you Psyche, for longer periods of time?

Any Suggestions are REALY welcomed,
becouse there is a Connection i really want to have a Save link,
where i can trust myself to make no mis-interpretation.

-Just not sure if my Imagination and Astral Senses are Ready…

becouse,
normally,
when i Focus on stuff currently,

it’s getting better,
and i don’t want to repeatendly fall over my own feet while working.^^

Sincerely,

¥’B