Help needed for evocation of sargatanas demon

Dear sir, Basically I am interested in seduction. I worked On god name, Archangel and angel of venus planet from past few months and got many laids then stopped it . Later I bought one product and used on of their method ( Root Breathing Exercise ) which got nearly had slept with 15 women in 90 days then stopped that method too. Although I am member of this forum for few months but one post really attract me That is

I took print out of its seal and did gazing while listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO6Xd8LGFOE which takes me trance state in efw minutes. While gazing I Vibrated its enn " Invoco Res Extensa Sargatanas" for few times. Immediately I felt jolt of energy . Then I said " With due respect I invoke thee sargatanas, Please hear and appear before me. I want to to be my mentor in the area of sexual attraction from women " . Then i looked with open eyes but I could not see it any where before me.Then I dismissed it. My questions are

1. In evocation will they appear physically in front of me and can I see it as with my open eyes ?

2. If they appear in physical form before me. In what language do they converse with me ?

3. Can I provide semen and blood as offering for demons ? Author of DEMONS OF MAGCIK said that, It is disrespecting and insulting them. Is it true ?

4. IS Trance, Theta and Thete Gamma Sync are the same ?

5. Where did I failed. Did my astral senses are not developed well. Reg my Magickal Experience

A ) I am doing Kundalini method from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvvGsyawzmw from many months.

B ) I am activating my third eye using method provided at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD936XBdc-o from many weeks

C ) Daily I Listen 20 minutes theta state audio. I that state A Vibrated E A koetting First and second Incantations each 108 times from many weeks

ALthough I worked on Venus Planetary energy it is purely Invocation so it is one way communication. Means When I invoke them I can feel energy then I put request and They fulfill. SO i have nor Problem with Invocation but I have problem with evocation only.

Please advice me

1 Like

ok…if those methods :point_up_2: worked, then why did you stop using them?? Or is it that they stopped working for you and now you wish to try using demons?

Have you tried this?

2 Likes

I believe that an angel wouldn’t like offering of semen, but this doesn’t apply to demons. There are various trances, Theta-Gamma is the magical one or at least a type of magical trance, which doesn’t lower the consciousness.
The entities communicate in your language, although they may reveal particular mantras and incantations. If you have a developed clairvoyance and/or use incense, a scrying ball etc. you may see the spirits, sometimes you’ll have mental images…

You should only offer your blood to the most important spirits in your path: always seek the guidance of your midwife or employer and / or Higher Self before offering blood to a new spirit.
Once you have offered blood to a spirit, they are always with you, and their ability to influence you increases. This does not mean that they will take control of you at some point in the way some people infer. Any amount of blood offered is enough to create this connection, and offering more blood later will not strengthen this connection.
Sperm can be offered to many more spirits than blood without being mistaken. Sperm gives spirits more control over their physical body, while blood is best known for increasing their influence on the spiritual aspects of their person. I hope you find it helpful!

3 Likes

Dear sir/Madam, I got Mainly love and romance encounters and less sexual encounters from Invoking God name ( YHVH TZABOATH), Achangel ( HANIEL) and Angel ( ANGEL )of venus Planet. And from Root breathing exercise method I manily got pure sexual encounters. Basically I am looking for Obsession and Subjugation from Females. so I choosed Demons.

I Did Sigil Gazing on Sargatanas but not exactly given on that method. Basically I use the Manifestaion softwares provided http://www.attractwomenwithsigils.blogspot.com/ for sigil manifestation . I had huge success in Invoking Venus Planetary energies using these 3 softwares nut did not het results with sargatana sigil.

1 Like

I never offered blood or semen to archangel and angel of venus. I just mediated on those sigils and Vibrated their with strong emotion. I also use the 3 softwares provided by http://www.attractwomenwithsigils.blogspot.com/ for invoking them

yes, Now I try to develop clairvoyance ablities.

1 Like

Venus is the planet of courtly and romantic love. If you want Subjugation Venus is the WRONG way to go, go with a martial spirit. Mars is the planet of conquest, lust, and domination

2 Likes

I belive its hard to evoke and get demons or spirits in general to work for you with those radionic programs alone.

I have tried it my self.

Hi @venkat could you describe the process you used to get laid by invoking the name of god and the angels?

Welcome @damonsalvatore25 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3