Help me understand

Oh and it makes it sooo frustrating! I want to everyone to be able to feel this. Truly life changing. My wife is a hardcore atheist. As in her dad was on tv in the 80s as an advocate and founding member of the american atheists. They lived in the basement of an atheists museum as well. So the force of disbelief is strong in her. As it used to be in me before lucifer came to me of his own choosing to speak to me. I uhh, cant argue that experience away as anything other than 100% real, life changing and ecstasy. She kinda knows me and knows that obviously something profound happened since I’m basically a different person now. And from the tear filled explanation to her of my experiences. Shes told me she believes in the effects of vibrations so I’m just trying to use that as a way to crack the nut per se.

1 Like

I have been an atheist since I was in early high-school. To this day I still do not believe in a creator, and have seen and spoken to spirits my whole life. It took me a while, but what I eventually realized is that the problem wasn’t religion, or belief in a god; the problem was in thinking that there had to be a god in order for spirits and demons to be real. They exist regardless of what we call them, or how we classify them. Once I realized that, I had no problem reconciling my atheism with demonolatry. But, I could be wrong. About everything. lolol

2 Likes