Help me please! Magic

Darker and a bit of lighter magick. Might you be able to help me?

Aren´t they all crap?

1 Like

Sure, I might not introduce you to necromantic pathworkings but I recommend working with demonic entities governing saturn. That is quite a powerfull thing right there but if you want to open yourself up to workings without immersing yourself deeper, I recommend Belial or Asmodeus. They have a fiery temper so if that doesn´t suit you and you want to align yourself to vampiric energies, I recommend Lilith. Other than that, if you are looking to find a entity to teach you about things, I recommend Azazel. You can find his sigil somewhere on this forum by searching his name on the search bar on the right upper corner of this website.

Crap you mean christians anti campaigning? If so then yes.

On the original Topic at hand. Let’s please try to stay focused and not go off on Christian rants.

My intent is to have demon assisted tricks, such as unexplainable card tricks, mind reading, spoon bending, telekinetic abilities stuff like that to start. I’m really hoping someone will be gracious enough to show me the way on the left handed pass to magickal enlightenment with these traits.

Well, do already have these abilities because if you don´t, your pathworkings with demons is going to about communicating with them at first. You know, evocation, invocations and such. If you are just ordinary person, it´s not a christmas miracle. Am I saying that your goals are impossible? no but I am saying that at times if you are really lucky, you will suddenly find a really fast way to rise in power(with consequences of course which can be and are certainly not limited to: mental breakdown, bad tendencies and fucked up life. If you are lucky, you are able to avoid these things but most likely that isn´t going to be the case). But trust me when I say this, I practise necromantic pathworking and that shit fucks you up not to mention that it´s one of the fastest ways to become really powerfull(in my opinions that are based in experience). It does take time to get to that level if you are a normie.

Hello @Jon_Park please click the link bellow and introduce yourself to the rest of us

Edit: there is proper place to introduce and that goes for all our new members… Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

1 Like

Yes I know about sigil magic invocation and evocation. I also have a natural gift for the Sixth Sense for example detecting Energies recently I have learn on my own how to separate the thoughts in my mind from what the demons are trying to communicate with me about.

To that extent I will say if you don’t get the message right away and are blasi about things dismissing it as one of your own passing thoughts going through your mind thankfully I’ve learnt they can be quite persistent in repeating the message until you understand what they’re trying to tell you.

I believe this is the biggest and hardest thing for people not practicing magick to understand what others are saying without thinking they’re schizophrenic LOL.

2 Likes

What kinds energies do you lean towards?

As in? Please give me an example as i am still learning.

What kind of energies are you attracted to? Or what kind of demons have tried to contact you?

I had tried to work with Buné for some reason or another he refuses to work with me but is very persistent on putting the names of Belial and Astaroth in my head.

What I asked for from him was a small sum of money over a one month period of time.

1 Like

Then I think that either Belial or Astaroth are your entities to go to. Or both of them.

Yeah about that, something that I haven’t come across in all my research is how to properly summon multiple demons at once do I just need both of their sigils within the circle? Or how does that work exactly?

I personally think that you should call just one of them in a ritual, might be comlicated for you otherwise. You should have one of their sigil ready and prepare for a candle. Call upon one of them to manifest themselves using the energies of the candle flame and light the candle.

1 Like

Thank you i will start with that.

you are welcome

Look into Krehl’a’teral from the Book of Azazel. Prepare for an intense period of daily study…as in yrs…

3 Likes

Link no longer works.

Thank you for pointing that out @Ricardo666.

Since the OP hasn’t been active since Oct 2018, and according to the responses in this thread, they received a great deal of assistance with their original question, this thread will be closed.

Thread closed.

1 Like