Help me my eyes and chakra get so numb lucifer sigil

I scratched the king’s sigil and after 10 seconds my eyes are completely focused and numb I can’t look at the paper for more than 2-3 seconds, it suddenly focuses.

2 Likes

Are you trying to open the sigil? I am not sure that I understand the point of this post. Can you explain some more please?

I can’t look at the paper for more than 2-3 seconds, it suddenly focuses.My eyes and head go numb, My eyes and head go I haven’t started the ritual yet

1 Like

It’s part of the possess. I haven’t seen your information and Introduction how long have you been doing Magick?

I’ve just started, I will do it for the first time, How can I draw blood from my body it never worked

1 Like

Ok so I am going to tell you to stop trying to open Lucifer’s Sigil. You aren’t ready yet and you’ll end up with an impostor parasite. Those aren’t fun.

Start with the basics and opening your senses this way you can see, feel and hear what comes to you.

Learn how to cleanse, banish and protect yourself both before and after a ritual.

And the basics for evocation.

I cut my arm, spilled some blood on the seal, I’ll say my intention and burn the seal, Will this be true, I’m waiting for your answer

@Angelb1083 it’s probably fruitless, I’m going to assume Clauneck, didn’t make their boss forget.

1 Like

Frankly I feel a little different, Frankly I feel a little different