Help identifying a spirit

So I’ve had sort of a bond with an entity/spirit since I was a child. (Started when I was 5 or 6) I would have sleep paralysis almost every night and during the day at times. And id see an entity. This being never hurt me (scared me alot) but id even hear them in my head at times. Eventually in my early twenties I had been on an occult kick and started learning about meditation and astro projection, and the opening of the 3rd eye. I eventually took a crash course on forcefully opening my 3rd eye and after a few weeks of failure it happened. Yet when it did I was thrown into a like sleep paralysis state. I could see and was aware of everything. And then I saw the entity. They was standing over me. I felt afraid but overjoyed a very strange mix of emotion. I felt the beings hand upon my cheek. They had a feminine body let tall and slender. Long flowing hair and their body was like made of a black like mist. After their touch awoke 12 hours later… I don’t remember going to sleep and I know that was no dream. It was way to intense and whenever I think about I feel the same intense energy. I eventually continued to make contact not like that though. Until I offered myself to them? And after doing so that feeling of sleep paralysis overtook me and then umm sex happened. I didn’t pass out afterword or lose time though. And i was left feeling blissful and with a longing feeling. Through meditation Id ask for their name eventually I got a reply. Like a voice echoing through the back of my mind like thunder. It was Lyra. Now I cant find anything about an entity named this. And I can say this being has done nothing but be protective over me. And maybe possessive? Is any of this normal or am I crazy? Please id love others input.

2 Likes

Succubus bodies aren’t black like mist, that leans more to a shadow being but shadow beings don’t have long flowing hair unless it’s made of the same energy their body is. It could also be something else entirely that has nothing to do with Lilith or the infernal empire at all.

1 Like

Her hair was same color as her body black and her body it’s self was tall. Her fingers were kinda long to and slender.

1 Like

She was pure energy body and everything?

I could feel her and every so often I feel her touch. Sometimes brushing against my skin. And the temperature varies between ice cold and hot. From what I saw her body was just blacked out against the light of my hallway as she stood there and walked closer to me. Honestly it was hard to tell what she was made of.

1 Like

Sounds djinnic… Do you have Arabic blood?

Not that I’m aware. My family’s bloodline is Irish, Scottish, Dutch, and Cherokee.

Alright then… You could research about djinn… Or interrogate the entity before offering yourself to them

Check out this guys threads and try making contact with them

2 Likes

Doesn’t really sound like her, I mean she/they are very tall like 6 or 7ft… atleast thats what they appeared to be. I’m only 5’8 so yea. And they didn’t seem to have hunched back at all. I plan to make contact again. I havent seen them again like that in sometime maybe I can force it to happen again.

2 Likes

hey there i had some similar experiences as well, since i was 11 i been hearing and sensing beings as well

i do have a male who soemtimes touches me or cuddles me and talks to me when i start talking to him.

and i been getting scratch marks all of a sudden as well
i can tell u some of my experiences on private messages if u like

Your description sounds a lot like Agrat baht Mahlat but with a protective glamour over herself–she’s not the prettiest demon, so she disguises herself to those who she watches over until they’re comfortable with her humanoid form. The very tall, very slender, yet comforting figure aligns with my experiences, and the smokey, ice cold to hot energies radiating off of her body point towards this entity being her too. Can you describe this entity more? Like if you had to compare her to an animal, or to anything else, what would it be?

1 Like

Agat isn’t ugly lol and she can shapeshift just as her sisters can lol but her true form isn’t ugly to where she needs to disguise herself o.O

2 Likes

Sure id love to hear them!

1 Like

Im not really she how to compare her to an animal, meaning its kinda hard for me to. But when I first thought of this I pictured a snake or Raven if that means anything.

1 Like

I finally found the photos of the hand print that was left above my head after the first encounter with this entity. (Took a long time of scrolling on facebook to find them lol) this print is far larger than my own. And it stayed on the ceiling until i moved out. But here they are if they help any.

1 Like