Help I think my dad senses Lucifers presence?

So I’m still technically in the broom closet because majority of my family (especially my dad) are religious, my older sibling knows what I practice. But not who I work with. I honestly don’t think I will ever tell them because I still rely on them for a lot of support and the fact that Lucifer is still heavily demonized. But anyhow, the reason for this post is that we were all sitting down eating dinner and watching tv until my dad interjects. Going something like this

Dad: so I had these two weird inception dreams last night?
Mom and me: oh really? What happened? Me: thinking oh dear where is this going?
Dad: describes a dream that where he struggled with sleep paralysis and then woke up to what he thought was me at the foot of his bed. Before asking what I was doing until I shifted to a black girl (I’m assuming shadow figure). He then woke up before drifting off to the same thing. But then describes a massive black figure towering above him that scared the shit out of him.
Me: damn that’s intense. ( me internally :grinning: fuck).
And that was the end of the conversation.
I have talked with Lucifer (more mental communication and with him sounding like a whisper). And he apparently isn’t a fan of my dad( he kinda scared the shit out of him by banging on the wall a few days ago, his reasoning was that he could tell that my dad was making me uncomfortable, he is a heavy drinker and he isn’t the greatest person when he drinks but that is something personal entirely. But according to a confirmation reading I got he is very protective of me). So I’m just worried that my dad is going to start asking questions. Is there a way to kind of minimize the effect the practice has with non practitioners. Or is it just my anxiety taking a ride?

2 Likes

I’d say don’t worry about it, if they’re average people then they can probably just play it off as a strange dream. If Lucifer continues to screw with your dad when you don’t want him to, then either tell him to stop or stop working with him. But as far as preventing occult effects on non-practitioners, I guess just make sure you do a banishing after every ritual. For an extra layer you could also set up wards around the occult space.

2 Likes

Yeah I did just talk with him and he said that he’s fine with not screwing with my dad and will respect my wishes. I’ve also never done any wards. Is there a special way to do that? I’ve really done the whole salt and sage method after evocation/ritual

This post goes over wards, in the example it’s used on a person but it can also be used on spaces as well.

2 Likes

Greatly Appreciated :blush::heart:

1 Like

Okay, is interesting that other members of your family are opened to receive Lucifer’s Light and Ascension energy. Of course there can happen everything cause the demons want to align the lives of their people to their highest selves on earth.

2 Likes

I would love to hope that they would be open to him because Lucifer truly hasn’t hurt me at all (even if I sometimes do kick and scream with him on occasion. He has in fact said I am quite stubborn :sweat_smile:). In fact he’s shown me a lot of things about myself that I normally would have buried/ not address. But I still don’t hold any hope for that. We grew up in a religious church that was extreme to points of cult status. I am only just now starting to deprogram myself with the restrictive worldview I was brought up with.

If Lucifer is doing this because he doesn’t like your dad, then let him do it, he won’t put you in an uncomfortable situation imo, but you could always talk with him and ask him to tone it down

2 Likes

I know that he doesn’t. He has expressed that quite clearly. My dad has extremely toxic traits that he will most likely never seek help for it, and he has said that it definitely has been affecting me. I just would rather my dad not break out the holy water and crucifixes on me haha

Lol even if he breaks them out, nothing will happen lol

1 Like