Help! Help! Help!

I know that I’m suppose to be in love with a girl named A. and I know she’s suppose to be in love with me but she’s in love with someone else and all I want is for them to break up because they are due to be married soon i know she barely knows me but I my life is not worth living if I can’t have this girl please someone help me

2 Likes

Welcome @Imwrathful It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, ares of interest, etc:

intro3

PS: Obviously the girl is NOT “supposed to be in love with you” if she’s in love with someone else. That’s just your delusional thinking because what you want and what she wants can and will differ.

4 Likes

Removed from the public forum and flagged for the mods as the name of the target for a love spell is given and it may violate the forum rule regarding baneful magick.

10 Likes

Please don’t post full names on here @Imwrathful - I have edited that out for you. Also, see above. :+1:

3 Likes

If she barely knows you and is about to be married maybe you should move on? Like what if she’s not the person you think you love? Then you wasted all parties time

1 Like

Please don’t do it . I’ve done my fair share of love spells and if they are in a happy relationship already you shouldn’t tamper with it . It will bite you in the ass! Trust me I’m living it right now . Do a spell to attract a love that belongs to you, or do a spell to bring someone new into your life that will be the best tor you. this person doesn’t seem like they’re meant to be with you if they are already getting married and barely know you.

2 Likes

I hope you find a love that belongs to you :two_hearts:

3 Likes

^ I’ll add on that it appears that people have a subconscious understanding of when they are being coerced so the person might actually end up resenting you. Remember that magick takes the easiest path and this would require massive amounts of change.

2 Likes

Also I’m sorry you’re going through that❤ if you ever need someone to talk to hit me up🥰 @Virgowitch

1 Like

It’s alright . It’s a learning experience, I just attached myself to someone who is the worst type of person and I didn’t realize it until it was too late :woman_shrugging:t4: Now I regret it @dagar

1 Like

What do you plan on doing? Are you looking to hire someone to do a love spell for you or are you planning on doing this yourself?

1 Like

Ouch. Well hey this may be wildly naive of me but wouldn’t this be a good chance for you to grow stronger since adversity is the best way to grow? I’m not saying That what happened to you is a good thing, only that if your life is already in a bad place wouldn’t be helpful to use it to grow stronger? I’m sorry if I shouldn’t have said that😅

1 Like

Lol my life isn’t in a bad place, it’s actually better now that I’ve tried to detach myself from this person I still have work to do but I know he needs to be out of my life. I feel like my spirit guides are rewarding me for letting this person go . My life isn’t completely ruined just have a huge resentment for that person and wish I never got involved with them bc it really wasn’t worth it . @dagar

1 Like

Ah well then in that case good job! Your posts always show a level of awesomeness and this just proves that you are indeed amazing! Keep doing you and don’t worry about your shortcomings. They’re only there to hold you back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Not everyone has a bad result with love spells.

The op might not regret it. Perhaps the person he’s in love with doesn’t have a mean bone in her body. You can’t blame the love spell for working when you should’ve known your target better. You can’t be afraid of responsibility when doing magick. :joy:

2 Likes

So what’s the census whatcha gonna do

I mean… we can talk to who we want lol. That said if that’s true then it doesn’t change the fact that this thread has a good result regardless. There has been good conversation and I think this benefits the forum as a whole.

I knew that man for 3 years prior to getting with him and he betrayed me once I did the spell. This person doesn’t seem like he knows his target at all :woman_facepalming:t4: I’m just giving my personal experience to lead someone away from hurting themselves. If they go through with it’s on them :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Yea I took it back allready thinking who am I to tell y’all who o talk too

1 Like

That’s cool lol. No hard feelings here @Vaynord.

2 Likes