Help ,guidance, friends

Hey everybody. Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Glenn. I’m 29, and I came from a very Christian family, but Christianity has never felt like it was for me. I am brand new here. I guess I am looking for knowledge and guidance. Where do I start and what do I need to know and do?

2 Likes

hi there welcome to the forum. Here is some useful links:

Welcome aboard Glenn. Your best friend to start with is going to be the search function. There is much wisdom and knowledge contained on this site.

1 Like

Welcome @luckymushroomman

Do you have any experience in magick at all?

If not, what areas of magick are you most interested in? Knowing your interests will give you some place to start and can help us direct you to appropriate resources.

1 Like

The only magick I have ever done has been sigil magick, at the time I didn’t even know it was magick. But it worked. I’m not sure what kinds of magick are there?

1 Like

Welcome

Welcome! Others have suggested/questioned different things, so I will steer away from that.

Instead, I suggest that you take the time you need to take when working through this path. It took a long while for me to really veer off of the path I had been indoctrinated with. You’re luck in finding this place. Please take advantage of it.

1 Like