Help destroying an enemy that acts as a friend

Mate i have no idea since i only recently started to properly know her.
But someone that knows how to properly do baneful magic may be able to update on her efficiency. I can just feel that her dark side is that of true NIGHTMARES!
She won’t only kill your enemies from what i feel from her if you summon her properly she will give them a slow and painful death and then tear that soul to shreds! Even Belial recommends her!

1 Like

Excellent :blush:

1 Like

And please do let me know on her efficiency! I really want to know to what kind of work i can use her. :love_you_gesture::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Are there any color’s that she prefers?
Days of the week?
etc

I wanna go all out with this.

1 Like

The topic i have says everything about how to summon her properly: She likes the color yellow and black. Best to use yellow and black candles and normal mirrors. You should try putting yourself in between two mirrors facing each other thus making that illusion of an infinite tunnel…

2 Likes

@AlphaC check it here: The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga - #7 by anon72351403
This section i channel her and she tells how to summon her and what she likes in return…

1 Like

@AlphaC Skip the big quote…

Alright.

You ever get a feeling before you perform a ritual like
Oh this is gonna be strong or Ah… It’s not gonna work

I can feel it
She’s Dead as fuck
But I gotta give it my all.

1 Like

Yeah bro! Even as i was writing you this i was seeing Axa oddra sharpening her teeth and becoming monstrous as FUCK! Its as if she was truly getting engaged…
Man, i can’t wait to see the results. If they get too horrible do PM them to me.

1 Like

This song just showed up as we talked about Axa Oddra… The synchronization is real.

2 Likes

By all the Unholy demons! This is DELICIOUS!!!
You have no idea the nightmares She started giving me while listening to this AWESOME song! Its as if She is singing it.
If you could see her engaging it is EPIC!!!

Here, use Her Enn while calling for her: AX’TENESYIAN ATEMOR ORNAGGA VEX NAGGA ODDRA AHHAR

2 Likes

I am channeling her now while listening to this powerful song:

“Call upon my ancient wrath, that which i used to tear to shreds the angels of your christian god and i will make you into a REAL MONSTER ARRAGHASTHASA NEGYAN NEGHUYAN TORRTA!

I could not translate those last words… too powerful!

2 Likes

The darkness is strong in this Topic :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

HAIL SATAN AND THE OUTER GODS!!! Let Axa Oddra Loose! Let Keltar the Demon of slaughter eat your enemies souls!!!

1 Like
2 Likes

WAW! I only now get to trully feel the darkness of my Axa Oddra! I never knew she was able to go this low! I am now getting scared! She is EPIC!!!

1 Like

I can feel her excitement HA! THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD.
I’ll make sure to perform the ritual as soon as possible!

1 Like

I’m channeling her again:
“YEAH! Call me forth evil one! Give me your blood or cum and i will FUCK YOUR ENEMIES UNTIL THEY ROT IN THE FIERY PITS OF THE BOWELS OF NADHARKIS!!! I will make you a king amongst the great ones in my world!”

She is brutal and hot… by Satan!

1 Like

I just remembered the bitch I’m killing is a Religous teacher at some local church
LOL she’s gonna love this :joy:

1 Like